• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ask TxThrob

MSAMatt

I'm Pretty Popular
18/12/14
TxThrob, except for that ball scratcher you bought right??

He made his own, I think it looks like this.

moose-antler-back-scratcher-6176-XL.jpg

txrob779

Mythical Poster
Supporter
27/4/07
Yikes....

But yeah, that scratcher and the XXL 14mils plated platinum butt plug JAFO bought me with some Astroglide Strawberry lube shit. Why?

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Hello TxThrob,
[MENTION=42327]Raddave[/MENTION] and me have wondered if a girl is a 5, is she half ugly or half beautiful????

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Hello TxThrob,
@Raddave and me have wondered if a girl is a 5, is she half ugly or half beautiful????
Sorry for interjecting but that is completely dependent on how much alcohol is involved in my humble opinion. I have seen some beauties in my day only to be less than pleasantly surprised after the alcohol started to dissipate.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Sorry for interjecting but that is completely dependent on how much alcohol is involved in my humble opinion. I have seen some beauties in my day only to be less than pleasantly surprised after the alcohol started to dissipate.

I don't drink so let's face it on a sober point of view. :lol:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
I don't drink so let's face it on a sober point of view. :lol:
lol I do not know if I drink any more it has been so long since I have bothered to, although the odd glass of wine does pass my lips. Personally I prefer water. On a day like today the thought of a pint of Guiness does cross my mind but "am I bovvered? Do I look bovvered?"

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
lol I do not know if I drink any more it has been so long since I have bothered to, although the odd glass of wine does pass my lips. Personally I prefer water. On a day like today the thought of a pint of Guiness does cross my mind but "am I bovvered? Do I look bovvered?"

I donfink so mayyte!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Dear txrob,

What is this Instagram thingy?