• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Asian7750 seawolfs

Breitest24

18/2/10
just an older version, and like i said on the ti bracelets theres not that much difference, some of the later ones on the pro2 TI fetch as much as the steel ones, you have to be quite careful with the ti when screwing in the crown as the strength of the titanium in the crown exceeds the thread on the case, which if cross threaded can cost you £6-700, trust me on this one!
breitling now do a 12 month interest free so go have a look at the ad sometimes its less hassle buying new, especially if you dont know what your looking for!( they will come down about 35% on the price in the window!)

Wait what?? are you sure? if so ill go buy a seawolf now. Your kidding me ,is there any place on the web that would confirm this?

frodostar

I'm Pretty Popular
7/10/10
Wait what?? are you sure? if so ill go buy a seawolf now. Your kidding me ,is there any place on the web that would confirm this?

thought it was common knowledge (35% bargaining), they also take your old breitlings (gens that is)! in part ex now which has, slashed the 2nd hand cost, the 12 months interest free thing was told to me by my ad in the uk, i dont know 100% if this is everywhere, so visit your local dealer each will have there own policy on apr etc, you also will be credit scored before hand so make sure its all in order before hand.