• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arm Candy 16/1/17 - 22/1/17

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
You really love this one :) Well so do I
Yes really I feel so nice I got it, I am getting wiser I guess [emoji23] [emoji23]

Some gentle image processing [emoji41]
f43803b7f4accfba2b5635bb2b3630aa.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk Pro

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
Not the easiest watch in the world to pull off but isn't it just stunning :)

Indeed, beautiful thing. I figure all I need is a black velour track suit, some gold necklaces, and some hair plugs.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Indeed, beautiful thing. I figure all I need is a black velour track suit, some gold necklaces, and some hair plugs.
Purple works better I think. Got to work on the moustache.
Purple_Menu_Sized.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I need it. I need it not. I need it. I need it not. I just found one on eBay. [emoji23]

BUY BUY BUY! :rofl:

I love it. Simple. Clean. And looks very good imo! Now I need a classic healey to go with it! :rofl: But i'm unsure if I can run that buy the lady... I guess it's always better/easier to ask for forgiveness then permission!

GenTLe

Known Member
18/6/14
This is an espresso:
caffe-espresso-gourmet.jpg

This instead is already a German/French/Polish/etc replica of a real espresso (too much water):
2119_0.jpg

The real espresso is a kind of art: it requires specific coffee milling (which granularity depends on the weather humidity and temperature), a good espresso machine (those in the bar costs thousands of EUR) that should be well regulated, the water should come out at 88°C +/-2 and at 9bar of pressure, should take around 25s to fill the little cup as in the first pic, and at the end it should have that 3mm foam on top to protect the aroma and let you take all its perfume while you drink it :)