• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Arm Candy 16/1/17 - 22/1/17

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
This combo is fascinating!

And looks like spring time in Ireland :smile:

Same here:

It is a very mild winter here. It is about 3 degrees loads of beautiful low lying sun. Very little rain all winter which is unusual for us.

I just love the combo. The Bronzo is such a bold full guns blazing watch it needs a strap to match :)

tukularwana

Known Member
15/2/15
81964d790ef93ea856af1aa4d2bdb4b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
It is a very mild winter here. It is about 3 degrees loads of beautiful low lying sun. Very little rain all winter which is unusual for us.

I just love the combo. The Bronzo is such a bold full guns blazing watch it needs a strap to match :)

And you found the perfectly matching strap, brother :thumbup:

One more winter-spring-wristshot :smile:

A34BF313-0EA4-4AF0-98E1-F24FFE52FED3_zpsq1dqmdy8.jpg

chronomate

Mythical Poster
27/5/15
Just arrived, cleaned, resized and polished. Thank you @Marvin. D. Bot, if @trailboss99 kicks you again let me know.

Man, I have to say it consoles me that your addiction is even worse than mine. On the other hand it frightens me since it shows me that there is no cure, no matter how bad it gets :laugh:

However, another real beauty for your endlessly growing collection. Congrats! :smile:

minty007

WABAC Machine Escapee
Supporter
Certified
13/5/08
Colorado, USA
That's one of the most well designed watches ever imho. It combines classy looks on the dial with modern elements like the rubber bracelet. The dial numbers make it elegant like a dress watch but the diver case and bezel give it additional sports watch style. The crown guard construction moreover adds a tactical watch component to it.

Actually it's impossible to make a mixture like this look nice and harmonic. But JLC did it anyway :smile:

I'm with you 100% c-mate! The NSD is just so right on so many levels... and while I realize the coated bracelet has its detractors, I happen to be a big fan. It has proven to be not only comfortable and durable, but the dual flip half-link instant-adjusters next to the clasp are pure engineering genius.