• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L Explorer i 214270 will release very soon

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
i approved this one

approved.jpg

pretty good. do you have other qc pics to show where the hands are not over the writing?

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
One question. The black lines on the indices are that like gen? Like on 12 oclock above the triangle.

twowheelsdaily

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/16
Tired of declining QC pictures. Time to swap for a different watch. Maybe the next batch will be better.

Reactions: electric

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
i approved this one

approved.jpg

Have you noticed that the rehaut engraving is sort of "wokky" on these watches? The crown at 12 might be centred, but when you look around the dial, the engraving is more and more off, the further you keep going. They had this same issue with the first batch of ARF subs (fixed now) and it's still on their 37mm yachtmaster, which I have in hand right now and am happy to share a picture to emphasise the issue.

blWX2.png

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
Ok, "wokky" appears to be the wrong word to describe that issue. But my case still rests. The rehaut is off completely. Some letters match the indices, some do not and are even right in between 2 indices.

twowheelsdaily

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/10/16
Ok, "wokky" appears to be the wrong word to describe that issue. But my case still rests. The rehaut is off completely. Some letters match the indices, some do not and are even right in between 2 indices.

This is exactly why I rejected 2 QCs and gave up (along with poor SELs and crooked markers). Puretime told me they were all like this and that they couldn't find one where it was lined up. Thats when I decided to switch watches. Some people will call me picky but I don't care I refuse to accept the fact that "that's how it's gonna be" when other watches don't have this issue. Like I said, I will wait to see if the next batch is better then re-order.

Reactions: vcappp

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
This is exactly why I rejected 2 QCs and gave up (along with poor SELs and crooked markers). Puretime told me they were all like this and that they couldn't find one where it was lined up. Thats when I decided to switch watches. Some people will call me picky but I don't care I refuse to accept the fact that "that's how it's gonna be" when other watches don't have this issue. Like I said, I will wait to see if the next batch is better then re-order.

Exactly my thinking. I just can't get my head around the fact, that this flaw still exists and they haven't learned from their previous mistakes. It's a 500$ watch, sure, maybe we are a little too picky as it's still a toy replica, but we can't fix that flaw ourselves.
flat hands, maybe a thin 3 on the dial, possibly the swiss made may be a little too close to the marker at 6 o'clock. Those are all flaws I could easily live with, because if they do start to bother me, i can eliminate them by changing the hands and dial.
can't change the rehaut though.

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Exactly my thinking. I just can't get my head around the fact, that this flaw still exists and they haven't learned from their previous mistakes. It's a 500$ watch, sure, maybe we are a little too picky as it's still a toy replica, but we can't fix that flaw ourselves.
flat hands, maybe a thin 3 on the dial, possibly the swiss made may be a little too close to the marker at 6 o'clock. Those are all flaws I could easily live with, because if they do start to bother me, i can eliminate them by changing the hands and dial.
can't change the rehaut though.

Just playing it’s marketing trick if sales dead they upgrades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shaKi47

Known Member
5/4/16
I'm sorry that I question. But can someone explain to me what it means to say "Rehaut is off"? i tried to find out the different between real one and this picture here but i cant see a difference. I know what is "rehaut" but no idea where is the problem there.

sry for my ignorance

hadamokel

11/12/17
Germany
I'm sorry that I question. But can someone explain to me what it means to say "Rehaut is off"? i tried to find out the different between real one and this picture here but i cant see a difference. I know what is "rehaut" but no idea where is the problem there.

sry for my ignorance

The rehaut font and hight appears to be correct. Only the spacing is totally off. Each letter should match a minute tick. On here, it doesn't. Check the previous posts... Especially the left side of the rehaut engraving