• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] ARF 16610 Kermit - No Rehaut

Omkreddit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
15/8/20
About
For sale is an ARF 16610 Kermit head only with no rehaut - the condition of the case is mint its never been used. I purchased this for the bracelet. Please note in one of the photos the date window at bottom right has a bit of defect from the dial. This would be ideal to start a franken build from.
Willing to Ship to?
Worldwide
High Value Above $750
No
Accepted Payment Methods?
PayPal F&F, Bank Transfer
Movement Details?
SH3135
Piece Origin?
TD
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Mint 10/10
Why Are You Selling?
Used bracelet
Asking Price?
Currency Accepted?
GBP
Who Approved High Value Sale?
NA
Shipping Costs?
UK Free Next Day, WW DM please
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Cost of watch: £370 GBP (480 USD)
Less bracelet cost: -£120 GBP
Total (Head only): £250 GBP
K40ZD5.jpeg

K4SgMp.jpeg

K4Sc1b.jpeg

K4SVKi.jpeg

K40joF.jpeg

K40zTt.jpeg

K403b2.jpeg

K40K5E.jpeg

K40hBn.jpeg

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: Omkreddit

Omkreddit

Supporter
Certified
15/8/20
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Omkreddit

Supporter
Certified
15/8/20