• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17

Hello there fam! Received my QC pics today from the TD! Gave my GL! Wanted to share you guys :)
I dont understand why ARF is struggling with the lugs. They are chubby and rounded. The gen has nicely defined thin lugs but I guess it's too much to ask.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
I dont understand why ARF is struggling with the lugs. They are chubby and rounded. The gen has nicely defined thin lugs but I guess it's too much to ask.

This latest batch have nice lugs compared to old batches,new batch very sharp lugs

Bobi01

2/2/19
Also i saw many gen datejust 41 mm with slightly rounded lugs

Bobi01

2/2/19
Yeah it is not official anything also v2 isnt official
but as we can see latest batch have sharper lugs than before
akkiles did you recieved your watch?

Reactions: Sonofalich

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
That's definitely poorly repolished by an amateur.

It's not been repolished.

This thin vs fat lugs is really mostly in your head. It's angles of pictures and lighting. I have the genuine article, I've posted pictures of the rep vs the gen many pages ago... and on certain angles my gen can look "fat and round". The arf lugs sharpness are around 95% as good as my gen... Although maybe, I just got lucky with my ARF... I don't know.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-crystal-date-swiss-eta-serviced-waterproofed

Some pictures of my ARF there ^^^ (it's sold).

Reactions: srhoque and JT888

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Anyone here with a Wimbledon Franken (gen dial, hands, dw etc)?

sfbatman787

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
It's not been repolished.

This thin vs fat lugs is really mostly in your head. It's angles of pictures and lighting. I have the genuine article, I've posted pictures of the rep vs the gen many pages ago... and on certain angles my gen can look "fat and round". The arf lugs sharpness are around 95% as good as my gen... Although maybe, I just got lucky with my ARF... I don't know.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/fo...-crystal-date-swiss-eta-serviced-waterproofed

Some pictures of my ARF there ^^^ (it's sold).
Your lugs are definitely more rounded than the blue datejust one of the members posted in this thread.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Anyone here with a Wimbledon Franken (gen dial, hands, dw etc)?

Gathering parts for now. Bezel is killing me, ill have to go with smooth. I found one cheap but its for DJ2, dont know if it fits DJ41

wNe

O.G.
27/11/11
Gathering parts for now. Bezel is killing me, ill have to go with smooth. I found one cheap but its for DJ2, dont know if it fits DJ41

Smooth bezel looks ugly in my opinion. Go for gen or let the rep bezel rhodium plated from flying tommy

Reactions: Nivka and Cadows

srhoque

28/11/18

Don't do smooth bezel. You will kill the watch. You are going all the way, just buy the WG bezel from the ebay dealer I shared earlier (he has 30 day free return policy if you don't like it)

FYI - DJ2 bezel will not fit DJ41. Totally different shape inside.

Reactions: Cadows

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Don't do smooth bezel. You will kill the watch. You are going all the way, just buy the WG bezel from the ebay dealer I shared earlier (he has 30 day free return policy if you don't like it)

FYI - DJ2 bezel will not fit DJ41. Totally different shape inside.

You have great power of convincing :D
I wish I could see pics of that bezel somewhere, his photos looks awful, looks very unprofessional really.

Reactions: srhoque