• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Numbers are not thinner,only thing we spoted is crown on 6 instead of 30 and little sharper lugs,dw still bold as hell

The crown or 30 at the 6 o'clock just dates the dial . Pre Baselworld 2018 watches have '30 ' at the 6 o'clock , post Baselworld 2018 watches have a crown at 6 o'clock . Subtle dial change , so just depends which dial your fake is replicating .

Mustaf19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/19
Did anyone get the datejust 41 v3 ARF? Li told me it's available now, but he doesn't really know the differences. He told me that only the blue dial had the crown under the 6 and not the other colors. So the grey V3 doesn't have a crown under the 6 ... ? The crown was set under the 6. But what else is new? Thank you.

Last edited:

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Did anyone get the datejust 41 v3 ARF? Li told me it's available now, but he doesn't really know the differences. He told me that only the blue dial had the crown under the 6 and not the other colors. So the grey V3 doesn't have a crown under the 6 ... ? The crown was set under the 6. But what else is new? Thank you.

From what ive seen on youku video is the sharper lugs ,but who knows ,we will see when peoples start to post here latest version

Mustaf19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/6/19
From what ive seen on youku video is the sharper lugs ,but who knows ,we will see when peoples start to post here latest version

Indeed I also saw the video on YOUKU of the v3 version with the blue dial. What do you mean by "sharper lugs"? The datewheel doesn't seem to have changed unfortunately. On the other hand, I have the impression that the crystal or the cyclops looks better... I'm not sure, I'm waiting for the first buyers' feedback to confirm ... Is it normal to have the crown under the 6 only with the blue dial ? Because on the new grey GEN the crown is well present under the 6

Bobi01

2/2/19
Indeed I also saw the video on YOUKU of the v3 version with the blue dial. What do you mean by "sharper lugs"? The datewheel doesn't seem to have changed unfortunately. On the other hand, I have the impression that the crystal or the cyclops looks better... I'm not sure, I'm waiting for the first buyers' feedback to confirm ... Is it normal to have the crown under the 6 only with the blue dial ? Because on the new grey GEN the crown is well present under the 6

no,all new models after 2018 have crown
cyclops is still same like all arf cyclops with no white creamy ring around it (as gens have)
sharper lugs are on the edges of the lugs,obviously on pictures but in real life hard to see difference

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Blue dial have sharper lugs bro thats nice,so no need for v3
if money is not problem for you just put gen crystal and gen DW and you have perfect watch

Lugs are exactly the same on each, just perspective. I really think the lug thing is overhyped, although it is real thing.

These ones have Prof Xtals. And BK adjust the mag (somehow?) so datewheels look much better than stock. Not as good as gen, but I even have gen datewheels and decided not to use em.

Saving gen xtal and DW for Franken with gen dial (and maybe gen hands).

Reactions: Cap-IT and Grillo

Bobi01

2/2/19
Sure is a beauty :))

I'm trying to get a gen Wimbledon. But if not, I'm going franken.

Gen wimbledon,as i said many times,best watch for that amount of money... batman,pepsi,sky dweller ,daytona,all steel models too overpriced

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Gen wimbledon,as i said many times,best watch for that amount of money... batman,pepsi,sky dweller ,daytona,all steel models too overpriced

Yeah, that's one that I really want in Gen. Love me watches with subtle pops of color. Was hoping to get one at an AD and hope it helps get a hulk or batman in a year or two instead 5 lol but have learned that I'd prob have to get a "lesser" model to be able to get a Wimbledon ha. Anyways, gave up on that and trying to find a good deal on a used one.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
Got a gen white dial considering going with a Franken for that. I never ever once thought about a white dial until I tried it on. Smooth bezel on oyster. Simplicity at it's best.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Got a gen white dial considering going with a Franken for that. I never ever once thought about a white dial until I tried it on. Smooth bezel on oyster. Simplicity at it's best.

I like white dial on daytona and sure it is very nice too on datejust... maybe no need for smooth bezel,fluted is very good on arf

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA
I like white dial on daytona and sure it is very nice too on datejust... maybe no need for smooth bezel,fluted is very good on arf

Ironically actually prefer it on smooth. It's just so clean and sleek. I actually really like the datejust II with fluted bezel tho (if I were to go gen). Just cus of the bulkier size, I think it goes better. In fact, I'd prob buy that in gen, but idk if a Dj41 xtal could fit... cus I *really* like that black hole.

srhoque

28/11/18
Ironically actually prefer it on smooth. It's just so clean and sleek. I actually really like the datejust II with fluted bezel tho (if I were to go gen). Just cus of the bulkier size, I think it goes better. In fact, I'd prob buy that in gen, but idk if a Dj41 xtal could fit... cus I *really* like that black hole.

Both take the same crystal B25-318-c2-c1.

Reactions: Dissemination