• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

michaelle1193

15/1/20
^^ a little bit of ritualistic hazing up above lol. Only because even us newer members have seen questions such as these dozens of times.

To answer your question, the 2824 is a clone of an ETA movement, which is possibly the most ubiquitous automatic movement around. Very reliable. The 3135 is a clone of a Rolex movement. Not as reliable because its... well, a chinese copy of a unique and sophisticated movement. Also, the 3135 is for the 36mm datejust, not the 41mm.

What I suggest is read and read and read because this hobby isn't for everyone- or at least, there is a steep learning curve.

Sorry guys i know nothing about that. I just wanted to know and buy a nice watch. That’s all.????????????

Sonofalich

James
Patron
Certified
10/6/19
United Kingdom
Sonofalich Hahahahaahhaha omg

Yeah I know this thread has become a joke, between Tete's obsession with lugs and every newbie on the planet seeming to come here and ask one of three questions;

"When will they fix the DW?"
"Which dial is best?"
"When will V3 come out? Will it fix everything ever? Including world hunger, Iran, China vs USA trade deal?

It's just an eternal ground-hog day, makes me want to unsubscribe from this thread. It's truly shocking how lazy, and spoon fed you newbies are (Irony, being that I'm new here too but I would never dream of asking stupid questions). You can't even be bothered to read the last 5 pages of this thread and you'd have your answers... what's worse is people actually respond to them, and thus encourage it.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Yeah I know this thread has become a joke, between Tete's obsession with lugs and every newbie on the planet seeming to come here and ask one of three questions;

"Which dial is best?"
"When will V3 come out? Will it fix everything ever? Including world hunger, Iran, China vs USA trade deal?

It's just an eternal ground-hog day, makes me want to unsubscribe from this thread. It's truly shocking how lazy, and spoon fed you newbies are (Irony, being that I'm new here too but I would never dream of asking stupid questions). You can't even be bothered to read the last 5 pages of this thread and you'd have your answers... what's worse is people actually respond to them, and thus encourage it.

This one and the 116500 noob thread are really bad. Spoon feeding asks and QC pics. I agree this is painful

Tete

4/11/16
If all we added that there are people who do not know how to tell you what your eyes see. To me that is just as stupid as the questions of a rookie (noob).
It is funny to me, but not insult, It doesn't bother me.
We are to help us.

Dissemination

Renowned Member
15/6/19
San Jose, CA

"Which dial is best?"

Well I agree with your sentiments for sure. But I do think people, generally speaking, deserve to be appropriately redirected towards the answers at least once- in hopes that they take it upon themselves to actually learn and contribute something in return. Alas, many do not, and that's where I understand your point about not even responding in the first place. Just two different approaches to helping the community stay RWI and not Reddit I suppose.

But that's just my quasi armchair philsophy in regards to forums in general.

YMster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/18
This is going to sound really dumb but i need some
help. I have am ARF Dj41 and i need a link to add to the bracelet. I jubilee link off of a website and the website stated it would fit 126334 models but it didnt fit at all. The D shapes on the link were bigger than the ones of the bracelet and the link was 16mm. Any ideas on the size i need to add?

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
This is going to sound really dumb but i need some
help. I have am ARF Dj41 and i need a link to add to the bracelet. I jubilee link off of a website and the website stated it would fit 126334 models but it didnt fit at all. The D shapes on the link were bigger than the ones of the bracelet and the link was 16mm. Any ideas on the size i need to add?

Ask some members, throw a WTB ,i am sure somebody will have a couple. Could help you maybe ,but i haven't even received the watch yet

Reactions: YMster

anh

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
I have been searching for a DJ black dial polished bezel, jubilee bracelet from ARF but I couldn’t find it.only from Noob factory. Does anyone know where I can get it? Pls

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
I have been searching for a DJ black dial polished bezel, jubilee bracelet from ARF but I couldn’t find it.only from Noob factory. Does anyone know where I can get it? Pls

ARF doesn't make polished bezel, only DJF but it does not fit i think to ARF

About the bracelet a TD should be able to source it, around 160

Reactions: anh

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
:huh1:

Reactions: anh

replikmaster

I'm Pretty Popular
19/1/11
70b4e04f02ac920c3744611c46c4d7c5.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-N975F usando o Tapatalk

jodelaplaya

2/4/14
Looks like they improve the cyclops and SEL. The Datewheel looks a litlle fat to me...
Would be cool when somebody here can understand Chinese :D

I have the same thought for the cyclops ! Better AR/black hole

DW is better than before ! Overall it's stunning

I agree we need Chinese speaker here