• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
Now you have a super rep. This is what i am talking about. Mine is on the same journey to getting exactly the same treatment via the same modder! 25 days to source and swap then another week or so post. Cant wait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine also is now in the SPA. Crystal and DW. Silver dial.

Tcc13c

Known Member
9/6/19
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a gen DW and/or crystal for the DateJust 41 126334 ARF?

I found this on eBay but I am not sure if buying gen parts off there is prudent.

Also, does prof make a crystal that is close to gen? If so, do I just pm prof in order to purchase one or does he have an email?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Can anyone point me in the direction of where I can find a gen DW and/or crystal for the DateJust 41 126334 ARF?

I found this on eBay but I am not sure if buying gen parts off there is prudent.

Also, does prof make a crystal that is close to gen? If so, do I just pm prof in order to purchase one or does he have an email?

You need 3235 dw... not 3135

interaktiv

Parts-Distributor Modder
Supporting Vendor
Vendor (Patron)
26/10/15
EU
Mine also is now in the SPA. Crystal and DW. Silver dial.

in something like that ;-)

acf6719ee7e433b0e23ee0ed32c0296e.jpg

f8011f116c72a217845c64b883c234a1.jpg

09bcb66ee36b0d67bc7fde4229a8ebec.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ap@12

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/12/12
Reactions: Tobel

pelusito

Supporter
4/10/09
he did mine also this weekend with gen eta 2824
so the waiting is started to comeback,send me a video and looks outstanding
also have the gen crystal and the bezel white gold plated
have also orderd some more Crystals and datewheels,so hoping they will come

Hi mate, the bezel white gold plated where you get from? I have a rhodium plated bezel, from eBay.

louischenzo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/2/19
kent,uk
he did mine also this weekend with gen eta 2824
so the waiting is started to comeback,send me a video and looks outstanding
also have the gen crystal and the bezel white gold plated
have also orderd some more Crystals and datewheels,so hoping they will come

does the plated bezel look alot different to when it was unplated? more gen like? was thinking of doing this myself but werent sure if it was worth it.

Sent from the RWI App

Bobi01

2/2/19
does the plated bezel look alot different to when it was unplated? more gen like? was thinking of doing this myself but werent sure if it was worth it.

Sent from the RWI App

I think it is not worth it,i compared it with gen side by side there is no much difference,almost no difference

Reactions: louischenzo

Jaxxun

Looking Around
29/12/14
EPBW18y
I recently picked up the ARF 126334 904l in a blue dial with the jubilee bracelet and have been in love with it. I finally had the bracelet adjusted and was able to wear it for the first time, and unfortunately after 2 hours at work, resting it against my plastic-surfaced workstation, I noticed the clasp looked like it had been rubbed against by sandpaper! I was surprised, especially after reading that 904l was suppose to be harder and more scratch-resistant than standard 316 stainless, and a bit of googling had reinforced such, but even so, Ii had my doubts so I decided to see just how soft this metal was. I took one of the plastic pen caps on my desk and ran it along the side of the watch case as a test and was appalled to see that even a plastic pen cap would be able to scratch the polish on the watch, as shown in the red circle in the first pic.

Is this normal for 904l or should I contact the dealer about this?

VStt8h.md.jpg

VSt340.md.jpg

Last edited:

Tobel

6/7/17
EPBW18y
I recently picked up the ARF 126334 904l in a blue dial with the jubilee bracelet and have been in love with it. I finally had the bracelet adjusted and was able to wear it for the first time, and unfortunately after 2 hours at work, resting it against my plastic-surfaced workstation, I noticed the clasp looked like it had been rubbed against by sandpaper! I was surprised, especially after reading that 904l was suppose to be harder and more scratch-resistant than standard 316 stainless, and a bit of googling had reinforced such, but even so, Ii had my doubts so I decided to see just how soft this metal was. I took one of the plastic pen caps on my desk and ran it along the side of the watch case as a test and was appalled to see that even a plastic pen cap would be able to scratch the polish on the watch, as shown in the red circle in the first pic.

]

No it's not. Any metal would be stronger than the plastic cap of your pen. Stupid question, but are you sure that you have removed all the transparent plastic that is stuck everywhere around the watch to protect it? Double check with your nail

dustimage

Known Member
12/4/19
EPBW18y

VStt8h.md.jpg

VSt340.md.jpg

Doesn't sound right. I have a gen Rolex and it doesn't get scratched with a plastic cap. I have a 316L rep and it is not like that either.