• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610ln will release on 20.4

focus66

19/8/12
Most likely the pin holes placed in the wrong spot, but it can also be due to irregular shaped lugs... oh well... again no recess-perfection...

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Ok from what i see from the video, the insert cuts are WAY to deep, SEL is fucked up, insert color is not 100 % but better than noob. Crystal is to high and dial looks a little bit rotated (good be a QC thing). Hope thats the prototype if not it would be really a huge disappointment.

Nice black hole effect!

Tenrom

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/18
what is that instrument doing at the last seconds in the video?

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
bezel click needs modding, as always on these ARF / JF Subs

Sent from my iPad with Tapatalk

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
So the things we were worried about like misaligned date wheel and cloudy cyclops actually look great.

The clasp and hands are the best I’ve seen on a rep.

But this does confirm that the bezel engraving are too deep which is a bit of a shame really and the SEL doesn’t look good like in Angus’s prototype pictures.

Great effort though, the Sub reps face far more scrutiny then any other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carrick1

30/8/15
As newbie to all that is Rolex, would you all recommend it , or are there better versions out there already. I just would like to pick up a sub for a daily runner. Thanks

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
As newbie to all that is Rolex, would you all recommend it , or are there better versions out there already. I just would like to pick up a sub for a daily runner. Thanks

This isn't even released yet. (as per thread title) So you either order the current Sub or wait until this one is released. ALL reps have flaws

Carrick1

30/8/15
Thanks for the reply. I know they as have flaws, no problems there. Just looking advice which is closest to Gen without any extra work. Also on Puretime site you can pre order at the moment. I have a couple of Omega and just want expert advice on the Sub.
Thanks again.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thanks for the reply. I know they as have flaws, no problems there. Just looking advice which is closest to Gen without any extra work. Also on Puretime site you can pre order at the moment. I have a couple of Omega and just want expert advice on the Sub.
Thanks again.

this looks like the best ootb available, but no one has one yet.

Carrick1

30/8/15
Thank for reply, will wait till you all have had time to review the final version in the flesh