• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610ln will release on 20.4

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
What I think:
Angus should take smoke ‘s advice like it was before when the almighty v6s came out. Smoke knows is shit and doesn‘t ask anythining for sharing it. I work as a consultant and I would pay him ANYTHING for his indepth knowledge about this subject. Ultimately they could easily design a sub that puts everything to shame and satisfy the forum nerds like us without spending a dime.
I know people research the forums before buying a watch just like I did years ago. What buggles my mind is why don‘t rep companies take advantage of this knowledge for free. It‘s business intelligence for FREE! This hobby is so incredibly strange :D

superyl

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/17
What I think:
Angus should take smoke ‘s advice like it was before when the almighty v6s came out. Smoke knows is shit and doesn‘t ask anythining for sharing it. I work as a consultant and I would pay him ANYTHING for his indepth knowledge about this subject. Ultimately they could easily design a sub that puts everything to shame and satisfy the forum nerds like us without spending a dime.
I know people research the forums before buying a watch just like I did years ago. What buggles my mind is why don‘t rep companies take advantage of this knowledge for free. It‘s business intelligence for FREE! This hobby is so incredibly strange :D

One day smoke might be kidnapped by one factory to take down another lol

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: electric

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
What I think:

Nicely said.

But, tbh i was a little relieved after seeing the case is still boxy. Don't get me wrong but, i kind of still want the reps to stay in rep territorry quality.

A super rep ootb accesible to anyone is just not fun anymore and not say dangerous as well. Current rolex reps are good but can still be spotted on a closer inspection. The current arf reps however hint of near future where things might get harder for the gen market.

Super reps should at least be harder to get by or impossible to have unless one spends time learning about modding.

Frankens imo are too expensive builds anyway to be used as scams.

Frankens imo again are a product of intense learning and one's determination to come up with an almost perfect clone for his personal satisfaction only.

Looking at how good the hands are for ex on this new arf just scares me. A gen looking rep for 5-600 usd will just not be fun anymore imo.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Stuessi

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
Nicely said.

But, tbh i was a little relieved after seeing the case is still boxy. Don't get me wrong but, i kind of still want the reps to stay in rep territorry quality.

A super rep ootb accesible to anyone is just not fun anymore and not say dangerous as well. Current rolex reps are good but can still be spotted on a closer inspection. The current arf reps however hint of near future where things might get harder for the gen market.

Super reps should at least be harder to get by or impossible to have unless one spends time learning about modding.

Frankens imo are too expensive builds anyway to be used as scams.

Frankens imo again are a product of intense learning and one's determination to come up with an almost perfect clone for his personal satisfaction only.

Looking at how good the hands are for ex on this new arf just scares me. A gen looking rep for 5-600 usd will just not be fun anymore imo.

Sent from the RWI App

These high end replicas in the grand scheme of things are not that easy to come by.

They are made in small batches and the average person is not aware they are available or would know how to get them.

If you search for Rolex replica on google then you are much more likely to get scammed then stumble across a good dealer selling ARF Noob etc.

I get what you’re saying but I’d definitely buy a 1:1 sub rep if ever it came available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanderlei

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/13
Damn. I had high hopes with this release. Turns out it is getting bashed.

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
For me if I had to choose a current avalible sub to buy from my own money .I would choose the gmf sa3135 sub c and order the new arf braclett and clasp and a vrf insert.and install a gen c12 and leave it as a cheapish build
the reason I would choose the gmf aka the new bp sa3135 is because the cg are much nicer than the arf and the noob v7 and v8 sa3135.and so are the lugs.the arf has some amazing features but also some terrible ones.so I would use gym and ar mixed together.also bp /gmf/vrf need to worth out the serial number issue as they have used this serial for 5 years on all watches

jasonlow1117

Horology Curious
2/8/13
smoke, for a noob that would like to wear out of the box... which version do you recommend? ARF or noob v8? I am looking at 3135 build

blehbleh215

2/2/17
For me if I had to choose a current avalible sub to buy from my own money .I would choose the gmf sa3135 sub c and order the new arf braclett and clasp and a vrf insert.and install a gen c12 and leave it as a cheapish build
the reason I would choose the gmf aka the new bp sa3135 is because the cg are much nicer than the arf and the noob v7 and v8 sa3135.and so are the lugs.the arf has some amazing features but also some terrible ones.so I would use gym and ar mixed together.also bp /gmf/vrf need to worth out the serial number issue as they have used this serial for 5 years on all watches

Does this apply to the Hulk as well? Does VRF has better green insert than ARF one?
Which one is the best OOTB hulk at this moment?
​​​​​​Many thanks

Last edited:

bac14070596

Known Member
21/3/18
United Kingdom
smoke how does a gen insert fit into this watch ? Is it attached to the bezel insert again as one unit like it is on my VRF, or with gen crystal and washer can it be pressed into the case like a gen ?

Thanks Leo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
Does this apply to the Hulk as well? Does VRF has better green insert than ARF one?
Which one is the best OOTB hulk at this moment?
​​​​​​Many thanks

Nobody has the hulk arf so nobody will know such a thing yet

knol

17/8/16

what do you think about the shape of the crown on the ARF clasp ? To me it looks quit different from the gen . Arf Seadweller 126600 has the same issue

Last edited:

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
what do you think about the shape of the crown on the ARF clasp ? To me it looks quit different from the gen . Arf Seadweller 126600 has the same issue
I've said before the crown sucks on the clasp.but the clasp shape looks perfect

Reactions: electric and knol

knol

17/8/16
I've said before the crown sucks on the clasp.but the clasp shape looks perfect

if i would want to change that crown on the clasp what would be my options ?
change the clasp completely or is there someone who can do a mod somehow ?

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
if i would want to change that crown on the clasp what would be my options ?
change the clasp completely or is there someone who can do a mod somehow ?

Clasp or bracelet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thrillofhunt

Put Some Respect On My Name
Gold Patron
Certified
8/2/11
Yes he is singing. Am at work now but watching the video he is just selling himself.

1. He goes on and on about how he gets to "choose" the watches compared to other dealers so he gets the best quality watches.

2. He has always been pro Noob.

3. He talks about how Noob is only making 250 pieces every month. But this quantity will improve.

4. The inner engravings in the buckle, specifically the area where the "Steelinox" words are. The engraving is much deeper on the A2836/A2824 (I am not sure which is being offered by noob) movement watches as compared to the 3135.

Finally, this is not a comparison video. So he is not comparing the watches.

Reactions: MrVisionary