• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

Vvvlllooo

I'm Pretty Popular
13/6/15
Awesome.

I could have sworn the pearl looks too sunken on the hulk insert. Must be the picture then. The lighting also makes the hulk xtal look less AR.

It’s the picture, yes. Put these two side by side and you can’t tell, just the terrible disease part of this hobby...plus it gets expensive.

MrOptional

8/10/18
one other thing that i noticed, this rep is at least 1 year old. anyone can guess if an update may be coming? or were there different "silent" updates throughout the year?

Bigpapa

Known Member
13/2/18
Can anyone help me QC this watch. Another user on here is selling it and I'd love opinions on it. ARF 116610 2824-2 for $500. Claims its in mint condition and only used for 30 minutes in doors.
23gz2ua.jpg

29f2qfd.jpg

291dj7k.jpg

fwolzo.jpg

Reactions: szumi and watchboi

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Can anyone help me QC this watch. Another user on here is selling it and I'd love opinions on it. ARF 116610 2824-2 for $500. Claims its in mint condition and only used for 30 minutes in doors.
23gz2ua.jpg

29f2qfd.jpg

291dj7k.jpg

fwolzo.jpg

I don’t think you’re allowed to ask other members to QC on your behalf. Isn’t $500 more than a new one costs?

Reactions: Rolemars

Bigpapa

Known Member
13/2/18
How do I delete the post on mobile? I asked him why he was charging more than brand new and he said considering the credit card fees, shipping, no customs risk, etc he will do 509 shipped. But then said he will lower it to $488. But that’s what he’s asking for can always offer him something else. And I will also have him post in my thread as well.

Adrenix

5/12/18
I would tell him to list it correctly through the classifieds and make sure you get protections. I would go through a TD in your region rather than some rip off merchant via the backdoor.

You can't delete the post, only edit the contents once someone else has posted.

Not sure why xartan decided to quote the whole post including pictures. Doesn't really help.

itwastyped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
If I want a modder/watch smith on RWI to replace my a2824 with an ETA 2824, is it normal for me to purchase the ETA myself and ship it to them with my watch, or would they source it and I pay them for the part?

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
If I want a modder/watch smith on RWI to replace my a2824 with an ETA 2824, is it normal for me to purchase the ETA myself and ship it to them with my watch, or would they source it and I pay them for the part?

My watch smith tells you to buy the movement yourself unless he happens to have one.

Reactions: itwastyped

Adrenix

5/12/18
Oh no!! A quoting mistake. It totally ruins the forum. I’m so happy you can help educating me.

Quoting huge streams of photos is pretty unhelpful.

Asking for QC pictures is no permitted so you're only perpetuating the problem.
Yes, noone has died but it's a pain for users

xartan

I'm Pretty Popular
Advisor
30/7/16
Quoting huge streams of photos is pretty unhelpful.

Asking for QC pictures is no permitted so you're only perpetuating the problem.
Yes, noone has died but it's a pain for users

I'm very happy for your help. It's really helping me set things in perspective. This forum would be a dump without self appointed moderators like you.

itwastyped

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/4/19
one other thing that i noticed, this rep is at least 1 year old. anyone can guess if an update may be coming? or were there different "silent" updates throughout the year?

I was thinking about this as well. I can't decide if I should wait a few months or just buy one now

Fab87pz

2/8/18
Guys do you know how this arf A2824 compares to the gen in terms of weight?