• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 116610 904l 2824

iang27

4/12/15
UK
That’s the same watch !!
It has the tiny black dot on the 0 at 50 and the same marks. Pictures must have been taken at different times

He offered a refund but is trying to find another watch first

J8QrX.md.png

Last edited:

Leeq420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
That’s the same watch !!
It has the tiny black dot on the 0 at 50 and the same marks. Pictures must have been taken at different times for different customers.

I cannot believe the TD told me that it wasn’t in his qc pictures until I sent him them back,

So he has tried to palm it off to several people.

He offered a refund but has now gone quiet.

Not impressed as he seemed very genuine and has good reviews.

I will give him the benefit of doubt see if I have a reply with the return address in the morning. Up until now he replied immediately but now nothing.

may i ask you what TD?

SOLEX

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
30/3/09
Think I am breaking down and getting an ARF..... I liked my Noob v9 alot (especially after modding), but I need something a bit cheaper right now so I can pick up an Apple Watch as well.

Question- Is the stock crystal as good as they say it is? Or should I get a Prof crystal? Are they close to each other? If it has a pretty decent black hole, I will just leave as is and be happy for around $500.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Hmmm ok thats strange, i know that this TD had the same problem some month ago he said he mixxed the QC pics up, but now the same issue again? Thats strange.

KJ2020

Time Traveler
Supporter
12/3/18
That’s the same watch !!
It has the tiny black dot on the 0 at 50 and the same marks. Pictures must have been taken at different times for different customers.

I cannot believe the TD told me that it wasn’t in his qc pictures until I sent him them back,

I will give him the benefit of doubt see if I have a reply with the return address in the morning. Up until now he replied immediately but now nothing.

No doubt that's the same watch look at the outward curvature of tape on the left side of the case at the 50-minute marker on the bezel. There's less damage in the second set of pictures, looks like somebody tried to clean it up a bit. I've seen watches I rejected be offered to others. Once a TD gets a watch they're stuck with it till they get rid of it.

iang27

4/12/15
UK
I have been in touch with a reputable modder and he advised to get a refund or replacement.

I was told a refund wasn’t a problem but he is trying to get another watch.

Last edited:

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
No doubt that's the same watch look at the outward curvature of tape on the left side of the case at the 50-minute marker on the bezel. There's less damage in the second set of pictures, looks like somebody tried to clean it up a bit. I've seen watches I rejected be offered to others. Once a TD gets a watch they're stuck with it till they get rid of it.

That wasnt the problem, i think the problem is that the TD send 2 people the same QC pics (only with different time? and one with not so much damage) the same happened a few month ago with another Submariner. Very strange that makes the QC pics obsolete because if everyone get the same pics it makes no sense.

Omega18

Horology Curious
21/9/18
That’s the same watch !!

That is really weird. You're right. It's the same watch. I thought because of the curvature of tape. And the position of the damage.

Crazy shit. Would have been my first purchase. Good that I got the pictures and randomly checked this feed yesterday and saw your issues.

TD told me watch is in Stock in EU. So it was interesting for me. Then got the pictures.
Sent the pictures back to the TD. Answer I got was like "yes. it could be something. i didnt see on real life but it notisable on camera".
Don't know, but will order from another TD.

30/11/17
EU
Still trying to sell this ruined watch to someone is just immoral. Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice ... Not sure my trust is strong with this one.

iang27

4/12/15
UK
.He has replied this morning with the return address

He says he has ‘found’ another one, waiting to see if I get qc pictures,

Holla09

7/5/17
How much of a discount are they giving you? $10 or half off? You could soften that damage fairly easily I would think and once the watch isn’t brand new anymore you’d hardly notice it

Leeq420

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
Hi Guys,

I recieved my QC's from Ryan and need a little help.

-Does the pearl look slightly off or is it just the angle?

-The magnification looks too big somehow aswell but wouldnt bother me much

-The 45 Marker on the bezel looks a little crooked aswell ( could be also the angle )

-Crown doesnt fit perfect, but i knew that Arf has problems with that so its no big problem neither

The rest looks acceptable to me.

Thanks for your help
Ymv6qJI

Ymv6qJI
https://imgur.com/a/Ymv6qJI