• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are reps of the Oris Swiss Hunter around?

robatman

Horology Curious
1/10/08
Just came across this Limited Edition and like it alot. Nice vintage coin edge, the PVD on the gen takes a coppery look, and have wanted a pointer date for a while. The only thing I'm not sure about is the plane on the pointer.

Does anyone know if this is available in a rep?

I'm not a fussy collector so hoping for less than $200.

Thanks for any help
Robert

robatman

Horology Curious
1/10/08
still looking- since then there has been a couple of other in the swiss hunter line- the latest PS team looks nice as well, but still looking for the original 1958 made version.

Robert

deleted

Horology Curious
18/10/12
same here... would love to see a replica of this

876010d1352909810-fs-oris-swiss-hunter-le-p9200238.jpg

Also, the X1 Calculator would be great, but I'm sure the slide rule would make it difficult...

Keithleo

Looking Around
24/10/12
Would like to see more Oris Aviation watches too...Especially the BC3 sportsman day date..understated and classic..

s_hersco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/10/11
Drool. This would near the top of my list if ever repped.

Fake_da_Funk

Renowned Member
16/3/15
I have found that most TD's tend to shy away from selling any sort of Oris. Everytime I ask for one they tell me not a good rep. I then say give me the Quartz but the good ones arent in stock. After awhile I figured if I were to buy a top Oris rep for $250-$350, for an additional $1200-$1500 I could buy a gen of that very watch I cant find a rep for