• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Are all Destro owners lefty?

gerco

Known Member
8/8/06
DuDro said:
Just curious... :D

Yep, i'left handed,

but thats not the reason why I bought the destro. I liked the design of the watch. It's different...

8aug2006014.jpg

e296ab50.jpg

b4655442.jpg

:D

Edge

I'm Pretty Popular
15/3/06
No, because as you can see above, some people like destro's because they alleviate and rubbing of the CG against the wrist.

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
Edge said:
No, because as you can see above, some people like destro's because they alleviate and rubbing of the CG against the wrist.

Right on Edge, am L handed, but wouldn't wear a destro for that very reason [smilie=headbang.gif]

efnstefn

Renowned Member
3/4/06
The Destro is great on the left wrist. The big crown doesn't encroach on your hand. Graham understands this and put the massive crown guard on the left side of the watch. I think it's a pretty cool idea to wear a lefty if you are a righty....right?

bigbadbrad

I'm Pretty Popular
18/3/06
efnstefn said:
The Destro is great on the left wrist. The big crown doesn't encroach on your hand. Graham understands this and put the massive crown guard on the left side of the watch. I think it's a pretty cool idea to wear a lefty if you are a righty....right?

Exactly so :!: :) I got a 217 and am a righty .. the CG is less obstructing... think I also need to get a Destro PVD ...

mjv

Renowned Member
16/4/06
efnstefn said:

Yep, for the same reason it's cool to wear a righty if your lefty!!!!!!!!!left? :eek:

ob_1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/5/06
I am right handed, but decided to go with a 217 instead of the 127 from EL. The watch is great (don't like the strap though). Although I still am planning on getting the 127, the lefty is pretty cool looking on both wrists.
[smilie=occasion14.gif]

gerco

Known Member
8/8/06
efnstefn said:

Thats why i also like my nautica so much.. those lefties are very nice to wear
(on your left arm when you're left handed...)

8aug2006006.jpg

Gerco

DuDro

3/8/06
CG digging...

...I've never had this problem with my watches. However, I find that I cannot wear a watch on my right arm because it's not comfortable when I write.

gerco

Known Member
8/8/06
Re: CG digging...

DuDro said:
...I've never had this problem with my watches. However, I find that I cannot wear a watch on my right arm because it's not comfortable when I write.

Believe me, after a day with this baby on my wrist, it hurts

P1030002.jpg