• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AR!

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
Hi, I've been a member for a while, and even if I don't post much I'm following the forum on a regular basis.

Domi has repaired, serviced and modded a quite a few watches for me, and the service has always been perfect. I have seen him in action and it's very interesting to see when he's working on a movement, I'm impressed.

I always put original straps on my watches, and I've serviced most of them, but I've never done any AR work, until yesterday... I'm obsessed! From now on I will let Domi do the AR on all my watches, for me it's even more important than a new strap, I wish I've discovered the world of AR earlier. I can't stop looking at my Daytona with Domi AR ;-)

The only problem is the ceramic bezel, you need a few spare ones if you want to mod the new Daytona, but the result is fantastic.

I wish I could do the AR on my 44mm AP ROO as well, but Domi told me it's not possible because of the ceramic bezel, so I will let him do his magic on my two Schumachers instead.

I apologise for a "boring" thread, but I just discovered "AR" so please forgive me.

All the best from Germany!

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
Haha not boring my friend, but I miss the pictures!:)

b8ee45e77d217dee0e1e4d231fe2c244.jpg

Here's a pic taken with my iPhone. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePlayboy

Known Member
14/1/14
It looks much better in reality, it's a bad iPhone pic. The bezel is still broken (at 3 o'clock) I'm waiting for a spare bezel so Domi can change it for me. The watch works perfect after Domi modded it. (Frozen hour hand 9 o'clock).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk