• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AQUARACER from the Prince! (DAY 3)

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
well it's had two days on my wrist now and it's still just as cool as when I opened it.

I did however discover something yesterday when I was photographing the back and sides...

PrinceAquaRacer032_RJ.jpg

PrinceAquaRacer028_RJ.jpg

PrinceAquaRacer027_RJ.jpg

Since I didn't catch those dents the day I got it I can't say for certain I didn't put them there but close inspection reveals they appear to have been polished when the case was polished. It just goes to show you put aside the "new toy giggles" and closely inspect your new arrivals! At any rate it's certainly not worth the hassle of returning it now that I've put several hours of my own time into it and the dents will polish out with some effort!

This is the most well built replica I have bought to date and it's also the best functioning Melamine 7750 I have had to date. The chronograph pushers feel as good if not better than the genuine requiring only a soft gentle push to start, stop, and reset.

If you are on the fence about this watch get off it and buy the damn thing you won't be sorry!

and this mornings outside shots just for fun:

PrinceAquaRacer058_RJ.jpg

PrinceAquaRacer046_RJ.jpg