• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquaracer Ceramic 500M Calibre 5 WAK2110

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
I would like to add a leather strap to my rep Aquaracer and I need some inspiration. What kind of strap do you think will fit this watch? Vintage style, racing, ... ? Or maybe a canvas strap? All recommendations will be welcome.

20150406_163400%20800_zpspfhfrdt0.jpg

ryanb

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/10
what is the size of the strap, is 22mm? I order the same watch from marvellous time I am waiting on the QC pic and I will share with you guys.

Okie1991

6/11/15
Looks good on the one you chose to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pp4811

15/7/13
Can anyone provide a link for an idiot to get one of these please?

Truba69

Horology Curious
3/1/16
Hello,

i am new in this forum. I want to buy a tag aqua racer rep from ali. The watch look beautiful on the pictures.

here is the link.

What do you think? Can i order it there? Is the price OK?

Thank you in advance.

aliboz

Horology Curious
13/4/15
Been following this thread for a while, finally ordered the wak2110 from toro. Received and is very nice.
I have one issue, when the crown is pulled out; the dial in the case moves. Is this normal?

Snoweagle

29/1/15
Been following this thread for a while, finally ordered the wak2110 from toro. Received and is very nice.
I have one issue, when the crown is pulled out; the dial in the case moves. Is this normal?

It's not normal in any watch, even in reps.

aliboz

Horology Curious
13/4/15
Thanks Snoweagle. Is there anything i can do or any procedure with the TD's?

mrniceguy44

7/12/15
FYI I had the same issue, same watch from the same seller... I just lived with it..

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
If you look at the pics from Puretime you can see they use a plastic movement holder, so yeah, the dial will probably move when unscrewed.

TAG2014072202-11_enl.JPG

Snoweagle

29/1/15
Thanks Snoweagle. Is there anything i can do or any procedure with the TD's?

You might wish to contact the TD for enquiries on replacing if possible, since I believe TDs do provide some warranty (6 mths).

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
Can anyone provide a link for an idiot to get one of these please?
There is a section in RWI where you can find the way to contact the trusted dealers (TD). Some of them have a website. Anyway, all TD can get you this watch. Just send them a picture. I bought this rep Aquaracer from Sead (Supermirrors).

What do you think? Can i order it there? Is the price OK?
You better buy this watch from any of our trusted dealers.

No, it's not normal.

fistball

5/5/15
HI, i am thinking that if u can open up the case and add another additional O-ring to the spacer, so that when u pulled the crown, the o-ring will help to with stand the force?

newblahblah

Known Member
16/2/11
Just got this watch, its beautiful! The bracelet was a bit disappointing, but after an oil bath feels much better now. Just one question, is there any way to mod the pearl to sit flush and be more gen like?

kudi

Looking Around
5/2/15
Hi, i have question abought rep bracelet. Those the sides are mirror polisched like in gen, or brushed? please post a photo of watch on a rep bracelet, specially side... :)

Reactions: CentralCal