• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquaracer 500m Chrono CAJ2110 *LOTSA PICS*

ChrisMemphis

Looking Around
27/3/15
Hello, I'm a newbie on here and have been searching for a legit site to get some good information on what I'm finding to be extremely difficult due to the numerous items available. I'm a HUGE Tag fan and have a couple gen Aquaracers and a Formula 1. However, I'm extremely interested in adding to my collection and keep running across what appear to be some VERY nice looking reps. However, I'm a novice as far as going the rep path and need some assistance from someone willing to share some information with me. I'm particularly interested in this exact watch, the Tag 500m Chrono with black face. The rep on this thread looks amazing imo, and I'm simply requesting some information on how I can go about purchasing this exact rep. Please let me know, and of course always available via PM. Again, I'm a newbie to forums of any kind and want to go ahead and apologize if I've broken some sort of existing code. Just trying to find out the best and most reliable source to find this exact Tag rep. Thanks in advance!!