• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquaracer 38mm "Ladys"?

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Hi Guys,

Does anyone of you own the aquaracer quartz 300m in 38mm?
Puretime states it is a woman's watch, I wonder if it is advertised as one in the gens world.
Can't find a lady's 38mm watch on chrono24.

Any reviews or thoughts? Would be a great beater for my 16,5cm wrist.

Here's the link http://puretime-asia.com/product/aqu...et-eta-quartz/

Thanks and greetings

jonatutu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/6/12
Me too was looking at the same/similar watch. Not sure if its really 38mm. Was looking for a boy size or larger quartz tag heuer professional or aquaracer. Couldn't find a rep professional :(

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Mh too bad...wish someone knew more.
I havent seen a Seamaster Quartz either. I mean in the Gen world they exist. But there are no good reps available.
Quartz is great for a beater watch :D

psychom3

Renowned Member
3/3/09
In the gen world the 39mm AR is marketed as a men's watch, the 27mm and 34mm are marketed as women's watches. 38/39mm is at the top of mid-sized and almost always considered a man's watch, well unless it is a bigger pink and fake diamond fashion watch.

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Thanks for the info.
is there anyone who has a mid size aquaracer from Puretime or another td?

tsedoc

Looking Around
31/3/14
No one got any of these?

Hello,

I recently bought this watch for my girl friend, the watch is really nice if you ask me. The bracelet feels quite good but maybe a little bit light. I have not held the GEN so I do not know if it is a big difference. I will however return the watch for repairs, what I did not notice on my QC pics was the the crown was not screwed in place and thats is due to the fact it cannot be screwed in. With the threading repaired I will be very satisifed. My girlfriend liked the watch so much that she worn it even though the crown was out. It might be a little bit on the big side but I like big watches on men and women alike.

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Yes. Is it the 38mm Version?

Please post pictures when you get it.

snooze1

6/9/11
zy5e4ehe.jpg

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk