• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aquanaut: 5167 BP v3 vs 5168 BP

GingerBubba

SUPERLATIVE SUPPORTER I'm an angel
24/10/17
Whenever I see Aquanaut Reps, the lume on the markers and numerals always look more green to me (in daylight I mean) compared to the Gens whiter markers. I say this from photos of the Gen as I've never seen the real thing. Does anyone agree or are my eyes playing tricks on me? I think it's the same with the white dial Nautilus actually - the Gen markers are super white, all the Reps are more greeny.

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Well either he’s lying or they restocked. Can anyone confirm?

When you get QC make sure it’s sw200. Toro is famous for making stuff up including his Noob v8 Subs.

venom21

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
16/3/16
When you get QC make sure it’s sw200. Toro is famous for making stuff up including his Noob v8 Subs.

well thats disappointing. my order actaully never went thru because of western union, but given what youre saying I dont think ill give him my business. what a shame!

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
well thats disappointing. my order actaully never went thru because of western union, but given what youre saying I dont think ill give him my business. what a shame!

Well who knows maybe it’s available again just make sure you see QC pic of the movement.

venom21

INMATE
16/3/16
Well who knows maybe it’s available again just make sure you see QC pic of the movement.

Well the prob with that is I don’t want to give him money then hear the old ‘oh sorry, not in stock. Please make another selection’ then I’m stuck picking something I don’t want

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
Well the prob with that is I don’t want to give him money then hear the old ‘oh sorry, not in stock. Please make another selection’ then I’m stuck picking something I don’t want

Good point.

The Rod

I'm Pretty Popular
15/10/17
Also considering the recent factory raids from last week what was in stock might not be in stock anymore at the moment. I received QC pics gor the 5168 BP but after rejecting them due to an issue with the movement I haven't received anything for more than a week...and then I discovered BP was raided

natasjames

22/10/12
Also considering the recent factory raids from last week what was in stock might not be in stock anymore at the moment. I received QC pics gor the 5168 BP but after rejecting them due to an issue with the movement I haven't received anything for more than a week...and then I discovered BP was raided

If it is true then this is bad. I prepared my fund and just emailed TD on BP 5167 and 5168.

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
So you just ordered a V6F aquanaut and currently waiting for second QC pics. Would you kindly consider posting the first QC pictures that you rejected just so we can confirm it is indeed a V6F?

9wboGgd.jpg

POdln5u.jpg

ll1ttSb.jpg

These are the QC I confirmed, A2826 movement

venom21

INMATE
16/3/16
I’ll do a review once received.

who did you purchase this from? and do you know if theres much difference between that movement and sw200 in terms of reliability?

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
who did you purchase this from? and do you know if theres much difference between that movement and sw200 in terms of reliability?

As far as I'm aware A2826 is a very reliable movement. I purchased from Mr Timezone over on RWG.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
There are comparasion reviews of v6f and BP. As far as I remember, in addition to date font, v6f have also more accurate hour numbers and dial.