• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

APSF just released their AP 15500 with SA4302 Super Clone Movement!!!

Trell1114

Horology Curious
2/11/19
On the hook for a black dial 15500 from ZF. Told wait time is a couple weeks. The dial is more important than a potential movement misspelling.

Trell1114

Horology Curious
2/11/19
I believe the spelling error will be corrected in subsequent releases.
Definitely looking forward to it. I’d like to do an AP project and based on your review of the movement this may be the perfect opportunity to finally start one.

Star70

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
19/1/20
I ordered the 15500 and with the clone movement

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
I ordered the 15500 and with the clone movement
did your seller mention when your ZF 15500 with a clone movement may be delivered to you? I understand that they are busy correcting the spelling error.

dashindark

Renowned Member
20/4/17
No he didn’t,he said that the printing mistake was a prototype version and as it’s printed it’s an easy fix before the final version is ready to be shipped.
all right. Thanks for the clarification. BTW, are the letters on APSF 15500 printed as well?

Tiempofugit

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/10/20
I've orders APSF to Chazing Time 2 month ago... nothing happen.. now I'm waiting for ZF... CT send me an email saying yesterday that the watch is juts pre order.. any idea of the delay?

Reactions: kokikoki

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
Just received my QC.

Did anybody encountered similar to this?

Based on my research, "Royal Oak" placing should be opposite of the Audemars Piguet.

However, the positions on my order has the "Royal Oak" & "Serial numbers" are "switched" in positions.

I'm not sure if these could be rotated into proper positions.

Thanks!

Fervid

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/19
Down under
From what I've seen you would be right, but you could also be able to re-adjust it yourself

dsc_1808_4.jpg

Reactions: TheReplicator

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Just received my QC.

Did anybody encountered similar to this?

Based on my research, "Royal Oak" placing should be opposite of the Audemars Piguet.

However, the positions on my order has the "Royal Oak" & "Serial numbers" are "switched" in positions.

I'm not sure if these could be rotated into proper positions.

Thanks!
If caseback needs to be rotated it can be easily done. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Edited: apologies @kokikoki I saw the pic wrongly. It’s an easy fix

Last edited:

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
While doing my last review, I've noticed that the straps are quite loose and there's a big gap on the first link to the case of the watch.

I'm not sure if it is just because of the way the watch is held.

Already asked another angle to check the if the straps are really loose.

Aside from that, I've noticed that the dial is showing too much shine though I like the way it is.

Here is another picture on a different angle.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
While doing my last review, I've noticed that the straps are quite loose and there's a big gap on the first link to the case of the watch.

I'm not sure if it is just because of the way the watch is held.

Already asked another angle to check the if the straps are really loose.

Aside from that, I've noticed that the dial is showing too much shine though I like the way it is.

Here is another picture on a different angle.
Just enjoy it the way it is. It is a replica watch costing $500 and for what it cost it’s fantastic and looks really nice. Thank you for sharing your observations and feelings though it’ll help others decide whether they wish to make the purchase for the same watch.

Reactions: Djsani26 and Allure

kokikoki

Known Member
MULTI ACCOUNT
7/8/22
Thanks for your inputs as always @legend - you're one of the reasons why I pulled the trigger for my very first AP watch (rep).

Moreover, your wisdom really puts back to the consumers that these watch are reps costing $500 and it should be enjoyed as such

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Just enjoy it the way it is. It is a replica watch costing $500 and for what it cost it’s fantastic and looks really nice. Thank you for sharing your observations and feelings though it’ll help others decide whether they wish to make the purchase for the same watch.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks for your inputs as always @legend - you're one of the reasons why I pulled the trigger for my very first AP watch (rep).

Moreover, your wisdom really puts back to the consumers that these watch are reps costing $500 and it should be enjoyed as such

Oh Yeah Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
You and you alone will decide how much the flaws matter to YOU in real life of course. When you share the details on a public forum you’ll get different opinions on how much the flaws/tells matter to THEM.
It’ll always be your watch so you need to decide what matters to you. For what it’s worth there is the same gap in the gen 15500. I just don’t know how the two compares in this area. Will try to send a pic tomorrow. Thank you once again I really appreciate your input on this watch so far. I’m watching it myself.