• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP x Cactus Jack

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

As someone who enjoys Travis Scott collabs…..
Happy Jim Carrey GIF

H7JFj5.jpeg

H7JGIF.jpeg

Last edited:

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
A watch for majority of fans who can't afford it LOL .

Only if the factories will give it a good try as they seem to flop these AP skeleton dials, though I get they are complicated movements.

Definitely a nice watch , my kinda vibe.

Pls can we see more watches and less Travis Scott sneakers, it's RWI here not RSI :LOL:

GuillermoUgarte

Known Member
21/4/21
California for now
I for one like it. It would be cool if the rep could improve on the gen and have a dot or a space at least bewteen the 31 and the 1 on the date wheel. I like the font.

Just don’t tell my girlfriend.

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I for one like it. It would be cool if the rep could improve on the gen and have a dot or a space at least bewteen the 31 and the 1 on the date wheel. I like the font.

Just don’t tell my girlfriend.
Aesthetically I see what you mean, but the dots represent the even numbered dates in this case. Visually it would be more pleasing, but wouldn’t be congruent.

Reactions: VixLa3

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
couldnt care less bout Travis scott but the guy had some good stuff came out of his flair/design

This AP is gorgeous

Reactions: DiggerOfWatches

VixLa3

Patron
Certified
21/11/23
EU
I'm not a Travis fan, ok, I have a few pairs of shoes and no records... but this ROO is absolutely amazing, I love it.

I think it’s useless to even imagine a Rep.

Last edited:

theREALgoat

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
14/8/14
I'm not a Travis fan, ok, I have a few pairs of shoes and no records... but this ROO is absolutely amazing, I love it.

I think it’s useless to even imagine a Rep.

RO* 😉