• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
This is one boring watch ! zzzzzzzz zzzzzzzz

That's your personal opinion.

For me, SB is a must have. Same thing with BB, Singapore GP and Jarno Truli. These are 4 watches I will buy this year (I hope).

In the other hand, new 44mm releases are boring for me. After looking and looking the reps from happy members, I don't see anything attractive in them, maybe in except for the FC 44mm...

So it's all about taste.

kakus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/14
That's your personal opinion.

For me, SB is a must have. Same thing with BB, Singapore GP and Jarno Truli. These are 4 watches I will buy this year (I hope).

In the other hand, new 44mm releases are boring for me. After looking and looking the reps from happy members, I don't see anything attractive in them, maybe in except for the FC 44mm...

So it's all about taste.

Well said !

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Wow. I didn't think I would offend anyone by saying that the watch looks like a grandma in pajamas. Oh well......

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
The Sb is growing on me and will pick one up once released I'm sure, but will probably toss it as soon as the BumbleBee comes out:hehehe: now that's what I really want:drool:

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
The mid-case of the Sebastian Buemi will be a wonderful scratch magnet, and everybody will be buying bead blasting boxes to refinish it every two months.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Now we need Edge's gen dial !

Edge had the edge. He (and ap@12, another Benelux dude) actually knew where the BB dial/tach/parts were being listed. The rest of us did not. Otherwise, who knows who would have that BB dial/tachy in his drawer?

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
T

I hardly even wear my 44mm FC--I guess I find it boring as well.

fitipaldi

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/10/10
The mid-case of the Sebastian Buemi will be a wonderful scratch magnet, and everybody will be buying bead blasting boxes to refinish it every two months.

Partially true :)

I have the Chronopassion, and it is a scratch magnet. Nevertheless, 95% of scratches are located in the bezel. SB has a ceramic bezel, so scratch issues are not so a big deal.

By the way, slaughterer62 do you know were I can send my Chronopassion case for bead blasting? My watch has 3 years old, and it's time to refinish it (Dealers don't sell Chronopassion case). Thanks

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Hey, the only professional bead blasting facilities I know are in Europe. It does not help you unfortunately.

psychospike

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
5/4/12
The Sb is growing on me and will pick one up once released I'm sure, but will probably toss it as soon as the BumbleBee comes out:hehehe: now that's what I really want:drool:

Hahahahaha ..... :popcorn:

kakus

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/3/14
Since I buy everything , I'll have to get one :)

wow, I am new here but you seem to be one of the "go to players "in the AP gang, would it be possible for you to post a pic of your entire collection ? :) cheers