• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
nC4d9aB.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
yby4uqe2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful pups mate, I've had Yorkies for years, little ankle bitters but great character, lost one a few months back was 12 years old and now only one left. Think once he goes I'll not get another too heart breaking to lose.

mattyd

I'm Pretty Popular
30/12/09
Shark, I wonder how many RGRC's you've sold on RWI? I bet it's more than a few:) The dealers should cut you in for a piece...

Debellum

Love is a Litany
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
As I wrote in another thread , Sharrkey you could write a photographs book of this watch. The photos are fantastic. :wub:
Very nearly , I'll send you my Rubberclad only for a photo book. :thumbsup:
The magnificent Roger...! :cool:

Junio

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
MH on Ss bracelet

yLdz94j.jpg

pKGlZaF.jpg

shzeIxj.jpg

Debellum

Love is a Litany
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
It's always a beautiful watch , but I prefer too much with the leather strap. :)
....forever and ever amazing picts. :cool:

Junio

?Gathering XXV with Tapatalk 2?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Best Montauk combo I have seen by far, have you had any trouble sizing the bracelet?

I loved the Ss bracelet on my Panda so thought I would get it for the Mh, piece of piss fitting:popcorn: no problems at all:thumbsup:
Plus the bracelet sits a treat on my wrist right in the centre so no usual Ap branding on the side of your wrist, a lot heavier than the rubber or hornback but you get used to it
PvcNxYi.jpg

Doud

I'm Pretty Popular
5/11/12
I loved the Ss bracelet on my Panda so thought I would get it for the Mh, piece of piss fitting:popcorn: no problems at all:thumbsup:
Plus the bracelet sits a treat on my wrist right in the centre so no usual Ap branding on the side of your wrist, a lot heavier than the rubber or hornback but you get used to it

Wanted to put my SS bracelet on my diver but might get a black themes to put it on, your pictures are really uncool on my wallet!