• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Bought the wife a wee present to keep on her good side?

EB67C102-B899-44C4-9391-093BB8F2458E-4436-000001CA18B2DAD7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Trying to score points !! :hehehe:

Trying to score something:hehehe: I'll just remind her about her cream when I place my order for another strap for the 57th Street:thumbsup: gotta stay 1 step ahead:popcorn: I'm always forward planning:thumbsup:

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Think i'm going to sell the RGRC shark! Ashamed of myself.

Still not sure about the MH - just really not my cup of tea but hey ho.

Can't wait to see your pics of the 57th.. any news on when you guys will start to get them shipped to you?

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
That RGRC could possibly be a nicer watch than the 57th street in my opinion. The hype the 57th street is drumming up is a bit much! I'm not a MH fan but I do love your pics.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Think i'm going to sell the RGRC shark! Ashamed of myself.

Still not sure about the MH - just really not my cup of tea but hey ho.

Can't wait to see your pics of the 57th.. any news on when you guys will start to get them shipped to you?

What you gonna replace it with? Getting a nice Hornback strap totally transforms the RGRC
Still no word on the 57th I'm hoping that toro will release any day now, would love to have before my Florida holiday in 2 weeks

That RGRC could possibly be a nicer watch than the 57th street in my opinion. The hype the 57th street is drumming up is a bit much! I'm not a MH fan but I do love your pics.
Haha, I love the hype:thumbsup:
Not taken many pics of the Mh yet waiting till I get Marios Hornback strap, hopefully will have it before the end of the week.

watchman12345

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/06
I do too, but I don't think I'll be able to afford it if it comes in the next 2 weeks :facepalm:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
The RGRC is always going to be a beauty queen and not really practical to wear every day, the 57th is really a combination of all that I like Ss, gold numbers on the dial, rubber bezel ect.
I just need to get another black Hornback with gold stitching for it as I'm wanting to keep my apbands on the RGRC.
Costly business Ap's

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
The RGRC is always going to be a beauty queen and not really practical to wear every day, the 57th is really a combination of all that I like Ss, gold numbers on the dial, rubber bezel ect.
I just need to get another black Hornback with gold stitching for it as I'm wanting to keep my apbands on the RGRC.
Costly business Ap's

Always costly addiction

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
It's just a bit too much mate - i think it's turning like a rolex DD II YG pressi, that i would only want to wear a gen. It get's an obscene amount of attention when up in london, especially playing poker.

Saw Matt at weekend and his diver completely sold me. Couldn't get over how different it looks to pics! Going to get a vac modded one order but sure the wait for that puppy will be long.

Get my fully modded hbb's back soon, going to sell the SS one and probably start a lil project - Get a rubberclad SS + DLC coated volcano and switch them around to create an all black rubberclad :D Just something a bit different, and i'll have my hbb RG so don't mind getting rid of the RGRC, as much as i really do love the look of it!