• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15500 ZF V3

tharoc

Looking Around
19/4/16
This is my first rep and I'm having trouble. To adjust the time I can only rotate the crown clockwise now. I can't rotate the crown counter clockwise to move the time forward.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Very appreciative

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
eboy-ralph.gif

Hello and welcome to RWI!

You found the right place!

If you haven't already, please take some time to read the sticky threads in the new members area (in all subsections), as they contain lots of information for newcomers and, most importantly, our forum rules which you need to know, and of course ideally to follow, to get the best out of your experience on RWI!

A good starting point is this list of links to the most important RWI resources:

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact me or @Feefo during your time as a newbie. That's what we are here for!

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
This is my first rep and I'm having trouble. To adjust the time I can only rotate the crown clockwise now. I can't rotate the crown counter clockwise to move the time forward.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? Very appreciative
I have the same watch, but I'm not sure if I understand the question.

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Why would time move forward if you rotate the crown counter-clockwise? It will move backward. Mine does also, and that's how it's supposed to be.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760