• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15450 Opinions?

Exklusive

I'm Pretty Popular
28/6/15
I have a 15450 rg leather strap.
My wrist size is 6.75 inches.
I've tried the 15400 in the same combo. And sold it as soon as it arrived. It was large for me.

I've had a diver steel too. But we are not talking about it.

I'm comfortable with smaller watches.

15450 is perfect for my wrist size. Some may argue that it looks lady like.
I say its proportionally appropriate.

Fan of the original fake Rolex.

Agree. The 15450 will look lady like only if you have a gigantic wrist like 7.5" and above but it won't on a 6. something inch wrist. The point here is to wear a something that is proportioned to one's wrist size, not so much of gauging by the mm of the watch. :)

moneycome

Getting To Know The Place
2/5/16
JF 15450 on my 6.3 wrist. It's 1.7mm thicker than gen, but 99% people can't tell the difference and I've been complimented by strangers many times at bars and clubs. To me the dial is beautiful and the gold has a nice shine. Just be sure to avoid big n sudden hand movements in a quiet meeting room cos everyone would hear that miyota lol

ebzen02

Respected Member
12/4/10
Agree. The 15450 will look lady like only if you have a gigantic wrist like 7.5" and above but it won't on a 6. something inch wrist. The point here is to wear a something that is proportioned to one's wrist size, not so much of gauging by the mm of the watch. :)

I used to own the older version and my wrist was 7.25" so not too ladylike looking.. I just hate the 15400 because it's too big for a classic looking watch..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
Ps... It's for sale but I'm too lazy to post it and wouldn't mind keeping it either. Kindly pm if interested. Cheers n have a great weekend!

I am pretty sure you are not aloud to sell like that on here.

Reactions: Soloist

FastPaced

Preformer
26/2/17
What is your wrist size? Sorry if I overread that..
I am having difficulties too to decide which model fits. I have a 7,5 wrist but I like small watches like a 36 Datejust.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Kind if reminds me of a fat chick in a thong, not a pretty picture [emoji31]

Chroniker

Not listening!
28/9/15
España, currently ze Germany
JF 15450 on my 6.3 wrist. It's 1.7mm thicker than gen, but 99% people can't tell the difference and I've been complimented by strangers many times at bars and clubs. To me the dial is beautiful and the gold has a nice shine. Just be sure to avoid big n sudden hand movements in a quiet meeting room cos everyone would hear that miyota lol
Ps... It's for sale but I'm too lazy to post it and wouldn't mind keeping it either. Kindly pm if interested. Cheers n have a great weekend!

@Raddave didn't you always want to buy that new model "Gold AP Backdoor"...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tinitonsi

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Are you sure it's JF?

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

Lets not do that , OK ?

If you have something to sell , post it in the sales section .
If i see anything like this again , you will not be allowed to sell here ...

Im issuing you a warning for back door sales attempt

moneycome

2/5/16
Chill man
Lets not do that , OK ?

If you have something to sell , post it in the sales section .
If i see anything like this again , you will not be allowed to sell here ...

Im issuing you a warning for back door sales attempt
Chill man, didn't know about that rule

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Chill man

Chill man, didn't know about that rule

First off , i am chill ..

But telling me to chill will have the opposite effect

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Hey guys since it's impossible to find the 15202 at an AD - are they limited in their production runs? There is some sort of artificial scarcity going on since the watch is so expensive on Chrono24 yet the demand is still obviously there. I could t quite believe the price tag when I first saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

nikoel

I'm Pretty Popular
22/2/16
Guuuuuuuuys I don't want my question to get buried because moneycome is getting brand new dimensions for his exit orifice

I don't mind if you want to shoot down two birds with one stone however ;)

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Guuuuuuuuys I don't want my question to get buried because moneycome is getting brand new dimensions for his exit orifice

I don't mind if you want to shoot down two birds with one stone however ;)

Ill shut up ...

grilledcheese

Renowned Member
25/7/15
DEU
Hey guys since it's impossible to find the 15202 at an AD - are they limited in their production runs? There is some sort of artificial scarcity going on since the watch is so expensive on Chrono24 yet the demand is still obviously there. I could t quite believe the price tag when I first saw it.

It is like asking for a steel Daytona. They produce only small quantities of that piece.

I tried it on at a nearby pawnshop. Maybe there is something similiar in your area.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

moneycome

2/5/16

Watchlife6868

Do not accept unsolicited offers
25/3/18
Australia
Very nice, I've got a 6.5 inch wrist. I've just purchased a 15450 from Ryan on intime, will let you guys know how it goes.