• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 is out!!

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
that is a beautiful ass , sorry i mean watch , i was looking at ur avatar

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
that is a beautiful ass , sorry i mean watch , i was looking at ur avatar

Front pics are twice as good :hehehe:

Another pic
8a2a8ade.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Front pics are twice as good :hehehe:

Another pic
8a2a8ade.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Looks great, it looks like it is lacking AR, I wonder if this is true.

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Looks great, it looks like it is lacking AR, I wonder if this is true.

I will answer my own question after looking at angus's posts on RG.
He said the final version WILL HAVE AR CRYSTALS

Im in, now what color to get? Anyone know what color will be closer to gen? (or what color is further off from gen)?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i would lick that ! , this time i mean the front and back of ur avatar

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Only posting these because I know some members are not registered on Repgeek

buramana.jpg

epemaret.jpg

Debellum

Old and Famous
Patron
29/6/12
Italy
Hehehe..... :hehehe:
But this version now ?
Many people have wrote 6 months.
So , this is a very good new.
Thanx Sharrkey for this precious info.
Now , when will I will have the founds , I can buy a perfect 15400.

Cheers

Junio M.

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
The angus build won't be out for six months. This new 15400 looks a heck of a lot like the cartel version, but with a polished rehaut. It still doesn't have have AR on the crystal and I am not sure the dial and DW are as good as the BP/cartel version. I guess we'll have to see. I am curious to see the price on this bad boy.

Edit: angus says this new version will have AR. The prototype doesn't, but we'll see when it actually the shelves. The dial, DW, bezel screws and and bracelet don't look as well finished as the BP version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

vootzilla

26/3/08
Its not production piece. The final will have crystal AR and all the suggestions on RG thread has been passed to the maker. Hopefully they will fix whatever they still can! So we can get a nearer-to-gen 15400 a month after the first version. :D

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
The angus build won't be out for six months. This new 15400 looks a heck of a lot like the cartel version, but with a polished rehaut. It still doesn't have have AR on the crystal and I am not sure the dial and DW are as good as the BP/cartel version. I guess we'll have to see. I am curious to see the price on this bad boy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yes, I agree. The only improvements that I can see from the pics are the polished rehaut and the dial, which seems has better tapisserie and date window. The blue is also a bit better but still not to my satisfaction I think, based on the pics.

And the major gripe I have is the bracelet fitment. It's terrible! Hopefully this is just the prototype since Angus said the ETA was in 2 weeks. The bracelet itself looks to be similar to the BP maker ver. Rotor as well. Movt is also decorated on this ver. The final product will have AR so that's not a prob.

ASVP

15/11/12

Very odd, the AP logo seems to have a full gap in the middle of it instead of it just indenting a little and keeping the gap silver.... VERY minor, but odd that the recently released ones don't have that flaw.