• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 Gen vs. Rep (BP) comparison

mariesten

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/7/16
I'm not a troll, but I read almost bad reviews about the colour of the watch, I'm thinking about the black dial, as a gift before University going to study Law and think that watch is the perfect fit for a suit and then 4,5 years later if I manage through my studies I'm going to reward myself with a gen, that's why I'm sceptical towards the reps and ready to pay more for a better one, and when is V3 coming you think?

Br10_asp

30/4/14
@Br10_asp i'm seriously considering getting the same model. was yours very close to gen? how's the time keeping quality?

I think for its price is a good rep but side by side I think there is nothing like gen. You won't see too much AP 15400 in person and regarding the accuracy it is a Miyota 9015... nothing else to say.

i.moritz0917

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
11/7/13
Can someone explain the reason of no pictures...

Lorne Malvo

3/8/16
Does anyone know when a V3 will be released? I'm looking to get a 15400 black dial soon, just want to know whether I should hold out for a better version or not.

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Does anyone know when a V3 will be released? I'm looking to get a 15400 black dial soon, just want to know whether I should hold out for a better version or not.

The JF V2 15400 was introduced early this year and many people are satisfied with this version and sales are brisk, so IMHO a V3 won't be coming soon. However, I would advice not to order one at this time because of the ongoing CONUS bound seizures by customs, that is off course if you are located in the CONUS. Read the thread on this topic in General Discussions. Hope this helps.

Lorne Malvo

3/8/16
Thanks for the info. The 15400 I'm looking to purchase is from intime.co and they send a replacement if the watch does get seized by the customs. I can't seem to find the forum about CONUS? Could you please post a link. Thanks.

gilrob

Legendary Member
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Thanks for the info. The 15400 I'm looking to purchase is from intime.co and they send a replacement if the watch does get seized by the customs. I can't seem to find the forum about CONUS? Could you please post a link. Thanks.
Sorry I can't give you a link, but if go to Replica Watch General Discussion its currently on page 2. The title of the thread is, "Shipping to US-High risk of seizure".

izlemek

13/8/16
hello .... I just joined even if I look for a long time on this topic 15400 that interests me very sorry for my English, but I have to translate with google translator because I do not know the language.
I have a question ..... intimate on the 15400 JF V2 does not specify how other sales sites
why? V2 are the 15400 JF intimate ???
thank you

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
[MENTION=132619]izlemek[/MENTION], look at the trusted dealer section. All the trusted dealers can get you a JF 15400 v2. You will love it.

izlemek

13/8/16
What is the best dealer for easy shipping in Italy?

baia64

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/16
Italia
What is the best dealer for easy shipping in Italy?

Ciao, in questi giorni mi risulta che Ryan Intime.co, consiglia e spedisce diretto in Italia con DHL. Mandagli una mail prima con la richiesta del modello e il metodo di spedizione (triangolata o diretta).

cong_zai

11/8/16
Hi guys, I'm new to the rep world and just got my JF 15400 last week.
wanted to get my a PP5711 and stumble upon this forum and pull the trigger on 15400 instead.
i believe what I got is a v2 after diving into the sea of infos in this forum, will post pics once it's uploaded

for some unknown reason the pics in the first post of this thread is not shown on my tablet,
are the links to the pics still working or my forum privilege is not enough to load them?

izlemek

13/8/16
Ciao, in questi giorni mi risulta che Ryan Intime.co, consiglia e spedisce diretto in Italia con DHL. Mandagli una mail prima con la richiesta del modello e il metodo di spedizione (triangolata o diretta).

Ciao....cosa intendi con triangolare o diretta??? vorrei evitare la dogana :whistling: anche se ci mette più tempo.

baia64

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/16
Italia
Ciao....cosa intendi con triangolare o diretta??? vorrei evitare la dogana :whistling: anche se ci mette più tempo.

Triangolata più sicura il TD spedisce in UK o Spagna ( toro bravo). La dogana la fanno lì e il tuo nome non compare, poi spediscono in Italia. Diretta arriva a te in Italia meno sicura. Di solito se il TD ti consiglia la diretta è abbastanza sicura, la bacchetta magica non ce l'ha nessuno. Comunque ti consiglio di guardare la sezione Italiana La dolce vita ci sono molte informazioni e sopratutto in Italiano.