• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Sincere Tantalum Owner's Club - post em if ya got one

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU
Hi guys, I have one question, some of you have had issues with the glue leaking in the dial. Mine looks perfect right now because it is basically a box queen and almost never sees the sunlight but I am afraid of using it because I don't want to have issues with the dial. Have any of you found a solution to the problem? Someone who can fix the dial or repair it? Some info would be useful just in case I have any issues.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Hi guys, I have one question, some of you have had issues with the glue leaking in the dial. Mine looks perfect right now because it is basically a box queen and almost never sees the sunlight but I am afraid of using it because I don't want to have issues with the dial. Have any of you found a solution to the problem? Someone who can fix the dial or repair it? Some info would be useful just in case I have any issues.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

No solutions so far, I only wear mine by night lol.

aprooholic

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
6/1/21
EU

I think it looks really good with the transparent rubber strap! What do you guys think?

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Taste and color.
I prefer a black rubber with this one, the best for me is the Duc strap.

Danuha

Horology Curious
16/9/19
Wichtig grey rubber strap
86ca442f0a27be8c8119ea4c819ab91d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Danuha

Horology Curious
16/9/19
With grey rubber strap
86ca442f0a27be8c8119ea4c819ab91d.jpg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Might try a SS bracelet on it, never seen someone do this atrocious move before lol

Complete

Renowned Member
18/10/17
Might try a SS bracelet on it, never seen someone do this atrocious move before lol

I’ve been on the hunt for weeks to do just that. Sadly they keep popping up only on your side of the Atlantic.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I’ve been on the hunt for weeks to do just that. Sadly they keep popping up only on your side of the Atlantic.

There's one on reddit BST but it's UK :(

I don't know if it's risky UK to CONUS.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.

A lot of rep ROOs are atrocious in the first place if you know how the gen looks and feels.. doubt that you can make them worse by putting a bracelet, or a ribbon on them for that matter.
These are largely novelty, fun, cheap timepieces which you buy to have fun with, just enjoy the watch anyway you like. Personally I will reserve the bracelet for the Royal Oaks and wear the ROOs on straps, they are already hefty enough.