• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Limited Edition LeBron James

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
What exactly is happening here? And how do I rep it? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Laser hair removal machine for his hairy arms.

I heard JF is working on a 1:1 of the attendant. I'll get it if it's even 90% accurate [emoji12]

alucard666

I'm Pretty Popular
14/1/10
Apparently Laser hair removal machine for his hairy arms.

I heard JF is working on a 1:1 of the attendant. I'll get it if it's even 90% accurate [emoji12]

Is that what's replacing Chinese massage parlors these days!?! What has the world come to[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Just got my Lebron today with updated movement. Awesome watch. I feel like Xmas since my BK Sub C got delivered yesterday as well. LOL

Quick question how much weight does the real LBJ weigh? Anyone know 100%? Just interested to know the weight difference.

Lebron_zpsfhrveqqo.jpg

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Hello everyone, I am still new to the forum. Had to sign up and comment on this beautiful thread, I literally went through the whole 63 pages in the past hour, very entertaining.

I am on my way to purchase my first rep - the LBJ AP, one thing that bugs me is how everyone talks about the crooked 3, 6, 9 markers and misalignment on the watch. But I literally could not see any numbers that are crooked on the watch after analysing each pictures from all posters in detail.

Can someone kindly show me where these spots actually are?

Sincerely,
Damocles

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Hello everyone, I am still new to the forum. Had to sign up and comment on this beautiful thread, I literally went through the whole 63 pages in the past hour, very entertaining.

I am on my way to purchase my first rep - the LBJ AP, one thing that bugs me is how everyone talks about the crooked 3, 6, 9 markers and misalignment on the watch. But I literally could not see any numbers that are crooked on the watch after analysing each pictures from all posters in detail.

Can someone kindly show me where these spots actually are?

Sincerely,
Damocles

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay here.
By 3, 6, 9. Everyone is referring to the rectangular markers in the position of where 3, 6, & 9 generally is in on a watch dial. Hope this helps.

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
Thanks for the reply masterwatch, but I still can't see any flaws on those 3, 6, 9 area. And there are no markers? Are they referring to those gold squares that are not lining up?

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Thanks for the reply masterwatch, but I still can't see any flaws on those 3, 6, 9 area. And there are no markers? Are they referring to those gold squares that are not lining up?

Yes, those gold squares are the markers. And some times they don't line up perfectly. It's only noticeable to super OCD people (like myself). But luckily it's a easy fix I believe.

tinitonsi

Patron
Certified
21/3/14
I try to help you [MENTION=117676]damocles[/MENTION]
The main flaws on the LBJ are the markers @3 & @9. They should have the vertical brushing as the numerals and markers @6 & @12 and not the rectangular brushing ;)

damocles

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
21/12/15
MasterWatch and Tinitonsi,

Huge Thank You! I see them now, nonetheless its still a beautiful watch, I am sold by the wristies posted by the members lol

I think I am on my way to pull the trigger to buy my first rep :unsure:

jpohl402

10/7/12
MasterWatch and Tinitonsi,

Huge Thank You! I see them now, nonetheless its still a beautiful watch, I am sold by the wristies posted by the members lol

I think I am on my way to pull the trigger to buy my first rep :unsure:

Did you purchase the LBJ? Hope you're liking it!

Looks great, enjoy! @audiogeek

nickt

Certified
8/3/15
Updated?? What for?
This is pretty good rep, buy this one if you really want to ;)

peterpl

Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Whats there to update? Its a awesome rep already as it is

rj999

I'm Pretty Popular
20/10/13
UK
I thought needle Colours are off

Apple iPad
I have to say this does worry me considerably when I stroll down the street wearing mine. Those passers-by, all with an intimate knowledge of the real limited edition who will grab me and pin me to the wall demanding to know why one of the small hands isn't the right colour. It's happened many times already and really makes me scared to wear the watch. I usually say that AP made a special for me, which silences them and enables me to continue on my way but it's still annoying.:unsure:

Reactions: cheeky