• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO Limited Edition LeBron James

ukbondraider

20/9/14
How do you order a rep wholesale anyway?

Email dealer with web link of watch and ask for their wholesale price. Try watch station and TS watch first. You can find their email address in the dealer section here or on their website.

Other dealers offer it to but just dont advertise it. If you have a preferred dealer then just simply ask them for their wholesale price.

rnrprof

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
24/3/14
United States
Has anyone measured the diamonds? I'd like to know if they look like .04 or ? trying to get a price on bulk VS or VVS stones to replace the cz once I get my le Bron- cheap mod that will make a diff in my opinion.

bRONX

I'm Pretty Popular
5/3/13
Has anyone measured the diamonds? I'd like to know if they look like .04 or ? trying to get a price on bulk VS or VVS stones to replace the cz once I get my le Bron- cheap mod that will make a diff in my opinion.

i would take it to a jeweler , they usually will have some different weights and use what fits....

would love this watch

Maxsky

6/3/12

As the stones are really small, even SI1 or SI2 would be enough and no impact on clarity.

Does it worth it?? I am not sure. We will have to see if it's even CZ stones on it cause we don't know right now what they used for the pusher.
But even a high quality CZ stones replacement should be enough on such a small piece.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
015515td8b8u3svudr8d8q.jpg

162059a77zji1yz9i8dfd6.jpg

162054sahpm11amypopzhr.jpg

Maxsky

6/3/12
We did not wait for your coment to know that :)

We've listed all the flaws and the blue is just one of them.

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Such a shame that AP do not make this rubber strap their standard rubber strap rather than the rubbish that is present on the Schumi and Trulli etc.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Such a shame that AP do not make this rubber strap their standard rubber strap rather than the rubbish that is present on the Schumi and Trulli etc.

Is there anything you like at AP or are you just here at the AP section too talk bad about AP?

Sent from my iPhone 6

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Is there anyway to shine the pusher guards without damaging the gold plating?

Maxsky

6/3/12
Is there anyway to shine the pusher guards without damaging the gold plating?

The plating is surely really thin so it may be risky. I would not try this myself.

Better to try this on spare push guards if our TD's can get us some.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
is it released yet I placed my order with PT no response is there a delay? thanks

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Is there anything you like at AP or are you just here at the AP section too talk bad about AP?

Sent from my iPhone 6

Eh? I like the Schumi, LBJ, Black Themes, Volcano, silver themes, Buemi, Trulli and infact most of their recent models. APs form the bulk of my 20+ watches.

What I dont like are retards, black bezels and AP rubber straps (except on the LBJ).

Actually I dislike most of APs older models especially the rubberclad, white themes, montauk high way and GP.