• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO 44mm ARF crystal

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
Recently bought an ARF AP ROO 44mm on M2M. Nice watch but the crystal is kind of milky so that the dial tapisserie is barely noticeable. Much worse than my stock Noob or JF crystals.
Does anyone know if ARF and Noob or JF crystals are interchangeable? Or even bezel+crystal —- for I never worked on bezel and crystal with a press and might mess it up when trying to do so.

And does anyone know if prof 2x AR crystals for AP ROO 44mm are still available?

Thank you!

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
Obvious question - but have you reached out to him and asked? The other option is reach out to the TDs and see if they can source a replacement crystal for your ROO.

W47chl0v3r

PM for 5402 inquiries
Supporter
Certified
29/8/19
44mm crystals are usually all interchangeable, as they are not press-fit into place unless they are unique limited edition models. Novelty ROO's typically aren't fit using a press, but are held down by pressure from screwing the screws in from the back lol...

Reactions: dullidulli

dullidulli

Certified
3/6/13
Obvious question - but have you reached out to him and asked? The other option is reach out to the TDs and see if they can source a replacement crystal for your ROO.
Not yet - but will give it a try. Thanks!