• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP OEM Strap

holynitro

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/3/10
still discussing about strap.

anyone here , tried to install OEM GEN AP Strap , to REP AP ROO? any mod to be need?

and, where can i get the OEM AP Safari GEN strap? AP boutique? how much it cost?

thanks

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
it will fit, since the APbands strap fits. Price is around 600 USD but normally the AD wants to see the watch incl SN

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
I've seen some hornback straps (gen) on ebay but they don't got cheap. Last one I was watching sold for just over $500

The Dude

Renowned Member
18/2/09
Klockis is selling a bunch of ROO straps over on RG in the VIP Trade section. Hope this helps.

00tag1.jpg

00tag2.jpg

holynitro

8/3/10
it will fit, since the APbands strap fits. Price is around 600 USD but normally the AD wants to see the watch incl SN

waw, it's very expensive rite..? for 600 bucks.. yesterday, my friend said just around 300 usd? maybe he's wrong..

but, why the AD want to see the watch incl SN..? why is it so hard..?

QinetiQ

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/8/09
Why would they want to sell their straps to people who don't own their watches? They're quite aware of franken watches mate

holynitro

8/3/10
Why would they want to sell their straps to people who don't own their watches? They're quite aware of franken watches mate

yeah.. since the franken , is nearly the same like the GEN .. hehehe.. :D

OSX

Renowned Member
19/12/10
I ve got a Gen hornback and you need to modify the end links. There is a metal insert in the Gen strap that doesnt fit the rep links. If you get the Gen Strap, you either have to mod the links or get the Gen Links at the same time.
If you need, I can post pictures next week.

SpootyPuff

I'm Pretty Popular
19/6/10
please do OSX - I'm having a hard time picturing it :) purdy puhleeze!

holynitro

8/3/10
I ve got a Gen hornback and you need to modify the end links. There is a metal insert in the Gen strap that doesnt fit the rep links. If you get the Gen Strap, you either have to mod the links or get the Gen Links at the same time.
If you need, I can post pictures next week.

where you get the gen hornback..? how much it cost..?

thank you