• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap new perpetual calendar rep?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
some clarification for those who do not know

The perpetual calendar black ceramic comes in 3 variations from APS factory

v1:
Centre seconds at the top of the hand stack
618 USD

v2:
Centre seconds closer to the bottom of the hand stack, hand base is silver (not confirmed where the position is)
618 USD

v2 GMT:
Centre seconds have been replaced with a GMT function NOT a weekly calendar
758 USD

When you order from the TDs ask them specifically for the V2 APS with gmt function so you don't get the silly centre seconds unless that's what you want

1 day late bro. After all the dust has settled. Bannable, or at least suplexable offence.
QueTip

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure and QueTip

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Bannable, or at least suplexable offence.
Suplexable for sure, ban-able will need to be put into serious consideration.

Reactions: legend

Watch9394hk03

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/9/21
I think let’s implement the suplex tomorrow brother. Lol

Sometimes I don't want to make fun of you, I am ready to be banned when I comment.

"You" want to be the frog at the bottom of the well, and have been self-directing and speaking about certain products that are better than this. I understand that after all, this matter has affected your interests.

The fact is that the goods you take have always been made in China. When you take the goods made in China and say that the goods made in China are not good, don't you think it is funny?

RWI users, do you think there is no problem with what the manager and a team member said, so let me explain.

First of all, you can look at the things they sell in their articles, whether the movement used is made in China, what v1v2 they are talking about, but, if you are wise, you hope you can check the details and information, what is right and what is wrong, instead of Through their mouths.

Because the goods they took were also shipped from China, they said something shit, it is ridiculous that the administrator is using shit to say that I am shit.

But I also understand the truth. I explain to my product how I am different from v1 and v2, and why it is more expensive. It is known in the industry that customization is more advanced than a replica, and the price and cost must be better.

Anyway, they v1 and v2 are not necessarily the correct version, because the pictures and videos they posted are also borrowed from others, rather than original.

They have always emphasized that v1 and v2 are good, why?
Because they can only get v1 and v2 goods at the limit, it is better to have no goods, so when I show up, they must maliciously comment that my product is not good.

Finally, by the way, there are also high-end circles in uk who have been looking for me to get the goods, and I reiterate that I am here only to make a statement for my products.

Some of you want to sell the low-end version,
That is your problem, but please don't comment on the customization, because it is not comparable to the sellers of the frog in the bottom of the well.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Sometimes I don't want to make fun of you, I am ready to be banned when I comment.

"You" want to be the frog at the bottom of the well, and have been self-directing and speaking about certain products that are better than this. I understand that after all, this matter has affected your interests.

The fact is that the goods you take have always been made in China. When you take the goods made in China and say that the goods made in China are not good, don't you think it is funny?

RWI users, do you think there is no problem with what the manager and a team member said, so let me explain.

First of all, you can look at the things they sell in their articles, whether the movement used is made in China, what v1v2 they are talking about, but, if you are wise, you hope you can check the details and information, what is right and what is wrong, instead of Through their mouths.

Because the goods they took were also shipped from China, they said something shit, it is ridiculous that the administrator is using shit to say that I am shit.

But I also understand the truth. I explain to my product how I am different from v1 and v2, and why it is more expensive. It is known in the industry that customization is more advanced than a replica, and the price and cost must be better.

Anyway, they v1 and v2 are not necessarily the correct version, because the pictures and videos they posted are also borrowed from others, rather than original.

They have always emphasized that v1 and v2 are good, why?
Because they can only get v1 and v2 goods at the limit, it is better to have no goods, so when I show up, they must maliciously comment that my product is not good.

Finally, by the way, there are also high-end circles in uk who have been looking for me to get the goods, and I reiterate that I am here only to make a statement for my products.

Some of you want to sell the low-end version,
That is your problem, but please don't comment on the customization, because it is not comparable to the sellers of the frog in the bottom of the well.

Sorry don't really understand what you are saying, but you do realize that the only thing you are going to achieve is to get banned again. :legend:

Reactions: Allure

Watch9394hk03

Banned
17/9/21
I think let’s implement the suplex tomorrow brother. Lol

To be sure, there is only one reason why you say that I don’t know or understand the genuine product or that I have never had the genuine product.
If you know me, you should know my video then. These are all exclusive shots. You will not say that there are no genuine products or that you have genuine products, because I am also a genuine product recycling business, so don't say those unwise words.

This makes you in the circle very cute

Watch9394hk03

Banned
17/9/21
So don't challenge me anymore, I don't want to disclose the cheap v1 v2 price

Watch9394hk03

Banned
17/9/21
Sorry don't really understand what you are saying, but you do realize that the only thing you are going to achieve is to get banned again. :legend:

Don't be stupid, these can be understood without translation, don't be so childish, ok?

frankenme

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/8/10
So don't challenge me anymore, I don't want to disclose the cheap v1 v2 price
I don't think you know who you are talking to. legend definitely knows his stuff around modding watches. I don't think you should challenge him anymore.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Watch9394hk03

Banned
17/9/21
I don't think you know who you are talking to. legend definitely knows his stuff around modding watches. I don't think you should challenge him anymore.

His products are not modified by himself, and there are several own accounts in his posts to create an atmosphere.

If it is your own thing, it should have its own logo

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Don't be stupid, these can be understood without translation, don't be so childish, ok?

The only stupid one here is you. Why are you the only one getting banned in this thread? Do you see that happening to anyone else?

And I did try google translate but they don't have an option for translating idiot-talk to English yet sorry.
I will challenge you all day and night if that is what it takes for everyone to realize how dumb you are, and how worthless your mods are.
What can be dumber than getting banned continuously? lol. I am having a lot of fun looking at your stupidity. Carry on. :legend:

Reactions: Allure and Max Cady

9394watch

Banned
17/9/21

Every customizer will add a protective film to his own technology in order to prevent people like him from stealing pictures.

9394watch

Banned
17/9/21

If a self-directed and self-acting person uses other pictures to accuse others of how bad a product is, is that what the colleague customizer should say?

So I believe he will not modify it, because he cannot provide his own relevant information.

And his post uses his account to create an atmosphere, which is really boring.

So you should analyze it yourself, whether what he said is right or wrong.

By the way, each customizer has its own advantages, but these customizations are definitely more advanced than the factory, which is also true.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
If a self-directed and self-acting person uses other pictures to accuse others of how bad a product is, is that what the colleague customizer should say?

So I believe he will not modify it, because he cannot provide his own relevant information.

And his post uses his account to create an atmosphere, which is really boring.

So you should analyze it yourself, whether what he said is right or wrong.

By the way, each customizer has its own advantages, but these customizations are definitely more advanced than the factory, which is also true.

You seem to not understand that you are not wanted here.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Every customizer will add a protective film to his own technology in order to prevent people like him from stealing pictures.

Are you a fucking idiot from a long line of fucking idiots? When have I ever stolen your pictures? Or even used them? I don't even know who you are, but I know that your facts are all wrong.
Lets put it this way: You cannot pay me enough to want to use your pics, to give your products away for free. I am not even a dealer. Get your facts straight.
You are seriously the most brainless person I have come across in a long time. I am not a dealer or your competition (which are other brainless and unscrupulous sellers), don't be stupid. But you ARE selling a $750 watch for $1900 and I get it that you are pissed for getting called out. Carry on and make other accounts. Idiots like you can only post that way. :hehehe:

Last edited:
Reactions: Allure

94939WATCHHK

Banned
17/9/21
Are you a fucking idiot from a long line of fucking idiots? When have I ever stolen your pictures? Or even used them? I don't even know who you are, but I know that your facts are all wrong.
Lets put it this way: You cannot pay me enough to want to use your pics, to give your products away for free. I am not even a dealer. Get your facts straight.
You are seriously the most brainless person I have come across in a long time. I am not a dealer or your competition (which are other brainless and unscrupulous sellers), don't be stupid. But you ARE selling a $750 watch for $1900 and I get it that you are pissed for getting called out. Carry on and make other accounts. Idiots like you can only post that way. :hehehe:
If a self-directed and self-acting person uses other pictures to accuse others of how bad a product is, is that what the colleague customizer should say? So I believe he will not modify it, because he cannot provide his own relevant information. And his post uses his account to create an atmosphere, which is really boring. So you should analyze it yourself, whether what he said is right or wrong. By the way, each customizer has its own advantages, but these customizations are definitely more advanced than the factory, which is also true. This topic is over, let's go on to really let others know how true and false you are.

94939WATCHHK

Banned
17/9/21

Is it yourself the most clear, but it is very likely that your picture is not yourself, and it is impossible for a person with such a strong personality to make a protective film for his own products.