• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

raczy07

Getting To Know The Place
4/5/14
First watch ever i have rejected. The marker at 12 looks horrible. And when i align the marker at 12 is the marker at 6 total off to the left side.
05ce93fcb0fd802cbbb65aac21d52909.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6
Don't like to comment on QC pics but that's pretty far off line. Not to mention the date is wrong also.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
The cermet bezel and overall appearance is really nice.. but pity, the dial spoils the otherwise very applaudable effort by the maker.
I am sure that this would be a stunner on the wrist for the buyers, but I would pass on this until a more reasonable iteration presents itself, if ever. ;)

Reactions: Allure

Winemaker

I'm Pretty Popular
4/9/10
The cermet bezel and overall appearance is really nice.. but pity, the dial spoils the otherwise very applaudable effort by the maker.
I am sure that this would be a stunner on the wrist for the buyers, but I would pass on this until a more reasonable iteration presents itself, if ever. ;)

????

Et3r17al

23/4/12
What is he colour of the XS strap that comes with the pre order? I'm assuming it's gray, but my dealer told me there's only black XS strap!

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
... thats a good question. We supose it to be grey, but who knows for sure!?

Dr. Theo

frozk

8/5/14
Got my QC pics from PT an hour ago and approved it. Now the final wait begins! :D

raczy07

4/5/14
Got QC from Ryan but turned it down. Going to be fusy on this given the price.

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
I just rejected mine from pure time for the same reason as Chris3007

raczy07

4/5/14
I rejected because line at 120 was off and also the second hand centre was off which is a little strange.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
13/11/13
Got my QC pics.... Just pissed as to why the series number appears to have been photoshopped out.... I have asked for a pic of it.. doesn't inspire me with confidence ..

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Got my QC pics.... Just pissed as to why the series number appears to have been photoshopped out.... I have asked for a pic of it.. doesn't inspire me with confidence ..

Not ps'ed out mate. It's just the angle playing tricks and since the numbers are grey as the rest of the surrounding, it's blurry.