• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
We can all sit back and relax. The Schumi will hit the scene end of this month. That's the information given but we all know how fast such schedule can burst a bubble.

So let's wait and hope and enjoy posting here.

Regarding the size: the Schumi wears a tad smaller than the GP but bigger than the other 44mm versions due to the pusher protectors. Those who can pull a clean and simple 47mm PAM can easily wear the Schumi.

Dr. Theo

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
We can all sit back and relax. The Schumi will hit the scene end of this month. That's the information given but we all know how fast such schedule can burst a bubble.

Regarding the size: the Schumi wears a tad smaller than the GP but bigger than the other 44mm versions due to the pusher protectors. Those who can pull a clean and simple 47mm PAM can easily wear the Schumi.

Dr. Theo

Oh yeah!!! Excellent News Madred!

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
Glad to hear this...now i feel i can join the Schumi Boat:)

Dr. Theo

SheriffWho

Renowned Member
4/6/13
I already have my order email ready to hit send at the moment it is announced!
;-)

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I already have my order email ready to hit send at the moment it is announced!
;-)
You mean you haven't set up automatic payments from your bank account yet ? Thought an addict like you would have that down haha. Also looks like I won't be getting this guy. Too big for my liking. Someone else can have mine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

28/12/13
You mean you haven't set up automatic payments from your bank account yet ? Thought an addict like you would have that down haha. Also looks like I won't be getting this guy. Too big for my liking. Someone else can have mine

If I knew the price I would send money right now for this and the black theme, although I may wait for the elephant grey theme... That one looks siiiick, however Schumi is grey so maybe I should go with black theme, but all my Damm APs except for panda have a black face! Tired of it now... Schumi is going to be amazing I am drooling now!!!

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
If I knew the price I would send money right now for this and the black theme, although I may wait for the elephant grey theme... That one looks siiiick, however Schumi is grey so maybe I should go with black theme, but all my Damm APs except for panda have a black face! Tired of it now... Schumi is going to be amazing I am drooling now!!!

Yeah I am waiting to see the new 2014's from Noob and hopefully the elephant with it. Im picking up a 42 CrPO for now to get something different in the mix before my next ROO. Too many things coming in the pipeline to make a decision yet. What are you used to wearing size wise ? I'm just curious how you find the 42 vs the 44 etc as the schumi is quite a bit bigger

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
it really makes sense to buy every 10 minutes a new AP

send from my iPhone

TheDonSL

28/12/13
I love the 42 bee, but only because it's a 16mm thick.. I hate the diver I have which is best version V3, but it's too small for me. I prefer the 44X16 ROO's and the J12 44 Panda, Carbon, Rose Gold are my favorites. Still love the Bee! I couldn't go smaller than the bee though

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
I love the 42 bee, but only because it's a 16mm thick.. I hate the diver I have which is best version V3, but it's too small for me. I prefer the 44X16 ROO's and the J12 44 Panda, Carbon, Rose Gold are my favorites. Still love the Bee! I couldn't go smaller than the bee though

Wish I had your wrists. 42s seem to be the perfect size for me. I had a 44 Big Bang and it was too big for my liking. Not ridiculous just looked off. 6.7" lyffeeeeee

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Weird not seeing this thread ay the top .. Any news ?

TheDonSL

28/12/13
Oh just sitting here waiting for my black themes I ordered. Hope Schumi comes out before Xmas...

TastyTreats

21/5/12
Never Land
ybyhajav.jpg

send from my iPhone

jim_carrey_funny_or_die_lonesome_earl_zps80ada4a1.jpg