• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

ondy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/10/12
I have ordered this one. I should have it with me in the next 10 days..

5312ae157738352da1a6fcf57c3bd87f.png

Decided to go in the end with the gray/blue dial even though I love the full gray dial as well. Lately I've been bitten by the blue bug, buying all these blue dialed watches..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like the tachy ring is much Lighter then in most pics?! Great Watch

Gesendet von meinem SM-G920F mit Tapatalk

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Honestly this has been the best watch I have ever ordered since I signed up here, will order a rose gold again soon.

dadog13

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
15/3/06
Can somebody point out the differences between the Noob and JF version?
From what I read it's mostly about the dial color, thickness (?). Anything else?

The price difference seems to be significant especially after Noob factory lowered the prices on their model.

I ordered the JF but only on the overall consensus that it's the best version. Now I am debating with myself if my decision was correct or not (keeping in mind the ~200$ difference between the two)..

All answers are highly appreciated - thanks in advance.

TagHeuerFan1963

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
6/10/13
Earth
Can somebody point out the differences between the Noob and JF version?
From what I read it's mostly about the dial color, thickness (?). Anything else?

The price difference seems to be significant especially after Noob factory lowered the prices on their model.

I ordered the JF but only on the overall consensus that it's the best version. Now I am debating with myself if my decision was correct or not (keeping in mind the ~200$ difference between the two)..

All answers are highly appreciated - thanks in advance.

JF is superior in quality in every way imaginable.

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
JF is superior in quality in every way imaginable.

Actually, I was told by my TD that both JF and Noob use the same parts from the same factory for assembly. Just sold my Noob panda and I'm sure the quality is the same as my JF LBJ.

ondy

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
5/10/12
Actually, I was told by my TD that both JF and Noob use the same parts from the same factory for assembly. Just sold my Noob panda and I'm sure the quality is the same as my JF LBJ.
At least the movement decoration is different as I see

jamesezra

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/4/16
At least the movement decoration is different as I see

yeah, well... decorations are just as it is... decorations. I have always thought the decorations are the same. Doesn't really matter since not many people would see my casebooks :B::B::B:

mikegemmill

Known Member
16/1/15
Cheshire, UK
Thanks guys. The photo link is still there I think??

What are the obvious give aways? Is it the chronograph dials in the wrong arrangement?

Also I was pretty sure the markers on the white ring are wrong?

justqban

Getting To Know The Place
28/11/07
Yes thats the biggest tell those long sticks markers and that white empty space on the ring. All quartz model that I seen have this flaw.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

pieer

Do not accept unsolicited offers
21/3/18
USA
I just got the blue one and I kinda want to try to put a 28mm Stainless Strap on this. Am I crazy? haha

Stamfordnoob

Do not accept unsolicited offers
9/5/19
I have this rep watch, the gold one. It's nice, I like the design.

SN

owner
rep:
RM055
Rolex hulk
breitling avenger
AP vampire

Gen
RM011
Rolex Paul Newman rose gold
​​​​​​​PP Aquanaut Jumbo