• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

StevenLee

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
15/8/12
ZZZ so boring waiting for the factory. I did it myself. No need to fork out extra 700 USD.

20160806_085732_zpsltjwwfmr.jpg
20160806_085723_zpssacbayfz.jpg

madq8

Getting To Know The Place
12/5/14
Guys, did any one try shaving the tachy on these watches, is it even possible without damaging it?

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I've been looking at several different aps recently as I want a AP ROO, but there's so many different designs which makes it hard to choose one to go for.

But now I believe I've found the design to go for, which is this Schumacher. However now I have to solve the problem regarding which colour to go for.. If I could justify it I would buy them all, but I'd rather buy different designs with that money. What colour would you choose if you could have only one Schumi? And what is your favorite AP ROO design?

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
I've been looking at several different aps recently as I want a AP ROO, but there's so many different designs which makes it hard to choose one to go for.

But now I believe I've found the design to go for, which is this Schumacher. However now I have to solve the problem regarding which colour to go for.. If I could justify it I would buy them all, but I'd rather buy different designs with that money. What colour would you choose if you could have only one Schumi? And what is your favorite AP ROO design?

Just buy what you like. If the person knows the diff between a rep and a gen, there's a 99% chance he's into reps as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13

If you only choose one Schumacher, then get the titanium as it goes with everything and can be worn daily. The Rose Gold Schumacher is the best looking Schumi in my opinion and the best Rose Gold AP in my opinion. If you don't mind wearing rose gold daily then go with that. Good luck!

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
If you only choose one Schumacher, then get the titanium as it goes with everything and can be worn daily. The Rose Gold Schumacher is the best looking Schumi in my opinion and the best Rose Gold AP in my opinion. If you don't mind wearing rose gold daily then go with that. Good luck!

Great advice as usual.

You have talked me out of getting a 44m? Rg novelty just now too, thanks for saving me the money lol.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
Great advice as usual.

You have talked me out of getting a 44m? Rg novelty just now too, thanks for saving me the money lol.

I would never talk anyone out of a 44mm, I love 44mm APs! The bigger the better! Lol

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
I would never talk anyone out of a 44mm, I love 44mm APs! The bigger the better! Lol

Haha I don't know what I'm thinking. Already have the 44 panda and 44 fc, yet lately ive been buying 42s. Guess I'm making up for lost time since I only joined rwi in December 15 lol. I feel like I missed out on the older stuff!!

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
Haha I don't know what I'm thinking. Already have the 44 panda and 44 fc, yet lately ive been buying 42s. Guess I'm making up for lost time since I only joined rwi in December 15 lol. I feel like I missed out on the older stuff!!

If you have the 44 panda and 44 FC you should go with the RG Schumi. This way you have a 44 in every color! That's what I did :)

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

elusive1

I'm Pretty Popular
5/12/15
If you have the 44 panda and 44 FC you should go with the RG Schumi. This way you have a 44 in every color! That's what I did :)

I already have the rg schumi haha! Was wondering If there's room in the collection for the 44 rg novelty. The black and gold pairing looks so nice to me!!

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Just buy what you like. If the person knows the diff between a rep and a gen, there's a 99% chance he's into reps as well

I'm not really concerned about being called out, and in my experience people don't really notice my watches beyond the occasional "I love your watch!" or "That's a nice watch you got there"

I really want to go for the RG after seeing the pictures you've posted, it looks absolutely stunning. How is the RG plating? I've never really bought a gold plated rep.

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14
But what you like mate. RG and Titanium are both nice. I had the titanium for awhile but got bored with the bling and tried the RG. IMO, nice reps but the wow factor doesn't last long enough for me to wear it daily.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
I already have the rg schumi haha! Was wondering If there's room in the collection for the 44 rg novelty. The black and gold pairing looks so nice to me!!

My bad l think I got my posts mixed up lol

Retina

Respected Member
Certified
18/12/14

The RG novelty is a dressier watch than the RG schumi. It's not as loud and a truly well designed modern watch for its size and category. I see the novelty as a piece which is more versatile.

TheDonSL

Respected Member
28/12/13
I'm not really concerned about being called out, and in my experience people don't really notice my watches beyond the occasional "I love your watch!" or "That's a nice watch you got there"

I really want to go for the RG after seeing the pictures you've posted, it looks absolutely stunning. How is the RG plating? I've never really bought a gold plated rep.

The plating will not come off and last for years as long as you don't wear it to the gym, which of course for that watch is silly, and do not let any bracelets touch the Rose gold as the constant rubbing will make the gold get scratched. If you are going to wear a bracelet with it, then you need to wear it right or get a special rubber protecting bracelet like I have. The rubber will not damage the watch or gold.

da9bbd44d1b757465f8125c0fbd57282.jpg

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13

I was thinking about adding the 44 RG to my collection as well lol