• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Diver Ceramic Noob "A3120"

tr0y

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/13
Hey fellow "AP-Junkies",

I was pretty sure about pulling the trigger on the Noob Ceramic Diver with the 3120-decorated movement - until I came across some people saying that the waffle/tapisserie is (still) wrong on this version.

Unfortunately, I can't find any other information/comparisons/reviews or especially makros for this watch.

So, can anyone of you provide some more detailed information about the dial in this Noob Diver?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Tr0y

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
I love the ceramic diver, but the dial looks so bad on the noob version that i would never buy it.
The dial is glossy and the pattern is very soft, there should be hard edges.

People say that it looks better in person, but its still way off compared to gen.

The new h-factory version has better dial, its not perfect, but its acceptable.

But for now i would wait till j12 releases their version, shouldnt be too far away.

tr0y

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
19/2/13
Thanks - there're so few good pictures of this watch & I always thought the shine of the dial was just because of the lighting/photo-skills.
I'll wait until the j12 is released & hope to god, it'll be good ;)

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
The "rounder" tapisserie is due to the coloring process ... the rep factory just "sprays" the different layers of color, result is too thick and the rounded edges.

Dr. Theo ... patiently waiting for several new releases after CNY now

Phantomtech

I'm Pretty Popular
28/12/12
I just hope J12 finally updates the brushed bezel lines to the later gen versions, the lines that match the case lines. I don't know why factories are still making the older bezels on all the newer watches.

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
I just hope J12 finally updates the brushed bezel lines to the later gen versions, the lines that match the case lines. I don't know why factories are still making the older bezels on all the newer watches.

Very good point. The ceramic brush lines on case seem decent, they just need to do same on bezel.

pbarsenal1

21/1/15
Yes i agree if the brushing effect was on the bezel of the fc and ceramic divers it would look fantastic ..