• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ap ceramic black and white perpetual calendar APSF V3

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
V3 Updated:
1. Full Ceramic case, Full ceramic instead of metal internal case
2. Solid ceramic crown
3. the button on the case side upgraded to same as genuine.
4. Upgraded case back engraving.
5. Upgraded high-quality finishing on the bezel
6. Upgraded buckle engraving, very close to genuine.
7. Upgraded case back screws, all O-Ring, improved water resistance.

I think that a lot of people was waiting an upgrade of the magic ceramic 26579... unfortunately the second hand run, and it's not a week indicator as gen😒

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
A lot of things on this watch are not "as per gen". Like the price.
To get a 1:1 watch, you need to first pay a 1:1 price. This is especially true for any watch with multiple complications.
I get it that some functions are off for this replica but this is inevitable unless a clone movement is used. With the significant difference in price vs the gen, I think a few discrepancies are entirely forgivable.

• Love
Reactions: TESLA760 and Allure

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
the running white hand like second hand I cannot tolerate. @legend can it be fixed or something. As you know this watch speaks to my heart

Reactions: GRiZZY_801

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
the running white hand like second hand I cannot tolerate. @legend can it be fixed or something. As you know this watch speaks to my heart
I am a bit puzzled L as I do remember that there was a version with the correct week indicator?
Also, I fixed one way back but if it is that same movement, I remember some subdial functions will need to frozen as well along with the week indicator.

Reactions: Allure

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I am a bit puzzled L as I do remember that there was a version with the correct week indicator?
Also, I fixed one way back but if it is that same movement, I remember some subdial functions will need to frozen as well along with the week indicator.
yah man, there was a "gmt" white hand, not a running seconds movement..

as usual, one step forward, two backwards

Reactions: legend

momokurai

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/2/22
V3 Updated:
1. Full Ceramic case, Full ceramic instead of metal internal case
2. Solid ceramic crown
3. the button on the case side upgraded to same as genuine.
4. Upgraded case back engraving.
5. Upgraded high-quality finishing on the bezel
6. Upgraded buckle engraving, very close to genuine.
7. Upgraded case back screws, all O-Ring, improved water resistance.

I think that a lot of people was waiting an upgrade of the magic ceramic 26579... unfortunately the second hand run, and it's not a week indicator as gen😒
I feel as of now, it is still quite unrealistic to expect gen functions because it is a complicated movement anyway. It might still take a while and higher demand for the factories to improve on their R&R.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I'm certainly not expecting it functions like the genuine. However having a glaring white hand which runs as a second hand would be a deal breaker. Especially because they had a version with a "gmt" hand which doesnt give it away that blatantly.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
It might still take a while and higher demand for the factories to improve on their R&R.
As of now I think that many factories specialize too much in the “R&R”. QC pics are slow and shipping is tardy. I wish they would do less of that and focus more on actually getting watches sold and delivered. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Allure

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Di certo non mi aspetto che funzioni come l'originale. Tuttavia, avere una mano bianca abbagliante che funziona come una lancetta dei secondi sarebbe un problema. Soprattutto perché avevano una versione con una mano "gmt" che non lo rivela così palesemente.

momokurai

1/2/22
As of now I think that many factories specialize too much in the “R&R”. QC pics are slow and shipping is tardy. I wish they would do less of that and focus more on actually getting watches sold and delivered. :ROFLMAO:
They are indeed doing R&R. They are just doing it on us by testing our patience :p

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
I'm certainly not expecting it functions like the genuine. However having a glaring white hand which runs as a second hand would be a deal breaker. Especially because they had a version with a "gmt" hand which doesnt give it away that blatantly.

My version had the gmt second hand but something happened and it now runs like a normal seconds hand. Whatever the mod was to make it behave like a gmt, it clearly wasn't very robust.

• Wow
Reactions: SuperLory

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
La mia versione aveva la lancetta dei secondi gmt ma è successo qualcosa e ora funziona come una normale lancetta dei secondi. Qualunque fosse la mod per farlo comportare come un gmt, chiaramente non era molto

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Couldn't you repair it? Maybe sending to your dealer
Dealers do not do any meaningful form of repair. They mostly exchange, if they do anything at all for faulty watches. For most cases the sending and return journey risks and time do not make it worth the while.

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Couldn't you repair it? Maybe sending to your dealer
There's no point really now, i've invested quite a bit of money in modding the watch and have had it since February. I have sent back a faulty rep in the past successfully so it's possible.

Besides there's no way I can fool anyone this is gen and to be honest the constant moving seconds hand is more useful.

Reactions: tamomota

Gabriele75rn

16/8/20
Non ha senso ora, ho investito un bel po' di soldi nel modding dell'orologio e ce l'ho da febbraio. Ho inviato con successo un rappresentante difettoso in passato, quindi è possibile.

Inoltre non c'è modo che io possa ingannare nessuno, questa è gen e, ad essere onesti, la lancetta dei secondi in costante movimento è più utile.
Do you think that it's better to order the second hand that works in normal way, than the version that works as 2nd hour hand?

Reactions: mosh_2k7

watchlover1234!

20/8/22
Supposedly white hand that works as second hand in v3 is more reliable. However I would rather it had the CHS and then work as a second hand. Wonder if v4 is being worked on?

Sustainable123

Horology Curious
16/8/22
Uk
Shot in the dark.i have this version however the bracelet is such a letdown.feels Really cheap.
I wanna put a rubber ap strap on .
Does anyone know the size I need to get.
Many Thanks

aksingh

I'm Pretty Popular
7/3/10
Shot in the dark.i have this version however the bracelet is such a letdown.feels Really cheap.
I wanna put a rubber ap strap on .
Does anyone know the size I need to get.
Many Thanks
That is disappointing as the ceramic bracelet was one of the main plus points of this model.

Does anyone else think the bracelet feels cheap?

88timesaday

Horology Curious
21/1/24
Europe
Its been almost been a year and no further update on any potential upgrade to this model to address the movement?