• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] AP AP AP AP - Orchard

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
About
AP Orchard
Willing to Ship to?
CONUS
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
zelle venmo no notes please
Movement Details?
7750 but not just any 7750. LEGENDARY 7750
Piece Origin?
friend
Warranty Provided?
None
Item Condition?
Used
Why Are You Selling?
Not wearing
Asking Price?
$1400
Currency Accepted?
USD
Who Approved High Value Sale?
HVS by @KruisingKhaos95
Shipping Costs?
$20 usps medium box. I hate stuffing these into small boxes
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
No
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

Hi

Another amazing build by the legendary @legend

From a friend who bought it from another friend and we all just have mental issues.

Correct me if im wrong but this is beautiful
Also correct me if im wrong but this is also relatively rare
ANNDD CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG BUT legends work is top notch. Making me this probably one of the most desirable watches to be sold ON THIS DAMN FORUM THIS MONTH.

I know its only the 8th but IF SOMEONE HAS A SEXIER WATCH TO SELL THIS MONTH then I will donate a watch (probably a shitty watch but a watch nonetheless. Might not even run but i didnt say i'd donate a running watch)

Mods performed

complete movement overhaul
swiss mainspring replacement
hand base mod
tachy mod
caseback thinning
revering wheels replaced

HVS by @KruisingKhaos95

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

hurk

The sound of barf
Supporter
Certified
10/5/11