• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 44mm ROO "Pride of Germany" 2019 SIHH release

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
I bet in south east asia we can find a Mr Lim I. Teo eager to have a personalized watch. At least this is what JF thought.

PS: Big round of applause to puretime for trying to cover the typo putting their logo...

Reactions: SHB and legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
I bet in south east asia we can find a Mr Lim I. Teo eager to have a personalized watch. At least this is what JF thought.

PS: Big round of applause to puretime for trying to cover the typo putting their logo...

lol, you notice the funniest things bro. Not disputing what you wrote but it was just funny when I checked the page and saw what you were describing. :hehehe:

Reactions: Allure

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

LOL, just catched how PT tried to hide this flaw, do you think they will hide it on QCs too? lol

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14

Spotted that too but they don't cover it one this pic and its plan to see.. hope they do correct it... because I may have ordered one.... :blush:

nuts

Horology Curious
26/5/20
Spotted that too but they don't cover it one this pic and its plan to see.. hope they do correct it... because I may have ordered one.... :blush:

Please share QC photos when they arrive please! I was about to order one this morning but after seeing this, i LOL'd.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Please share QC photos when they arrive please! I was about to order one this morning but after seeing this, i LOL'd.

Will do, pointed out to my TD the "Limited" issue and if the one he picks up is the same then not to bother.. funny that the more major tells don't bother me but this issue, one that won't be seen when on the wrist does!!

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Will do, pointed out to my TD the "Limited" issue and if the one he picks up is the same then not to bother.. funny that the more major tells don't bother me but this issue, one that won't be seen when on the wrist does!!

We all have our own obsessions and quirks in this hobby. You’re perfectly entitled to your own of course and to me it’s a valid one. A spelling mistake is different from a tell or flaw. It is something which totally can be prevented and hence it’s a different kind of mistake than say, the case thickness of an A7750 sec@12 case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
We all have our own obsessions and quirks in this hobby. You’re perfectly entitled to your own of course and to me it’s a valid one. A spelling mistake is different from a tell or flaw. It is something which totally can be prevented and hence it’s a different kind of mistake than say, the case thickness of an A7750 sec@12 case.

Agreed, I can live with obvious issue's because, a Rep is a Rep and can't compete with a Gen... but a spelling mistake, that's downright lazy and that Grinds my Gears!!

Last edited:
Reactions: legend

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
hopefully its just the dealer sample that has the spelling error i ordered now waiting on QC

Reactions: jonnybaws

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Lol, If only it was pride of brazil i could understand

Among all the “pride” models produced by AP, The Pride of Siam is probably my favorite.
It is a model which is unique in many aspects, significantly the white ceramic bezel which no other 42mm AP ROO (diver excluded) seems to have (from my casual memory) I will buy it in a heartbeat if I come across one priced reasonably.
I like models with ceramic bezels and also models with gold indices and hands. The combination is just so elegant.

6c10782d223404ff4f9ba5724e5e8978.jpg

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Among all the “pride” models produced by AP, The Pride of Siam is probably my favorite.
It is a model which is unique in many aspects, significantly the white ceramic bezel which no other 42mm AP ROO (diver excluded) seems to have (from my casual memory) I will buy it in a heartbeat if I come across one priced reasonably.
I like models with ceramic bezels and also models with gold indices and hands. The combination is just so elegant.

6c10782d223404ff4f9ba5724e5e8978.jpg

Indeed it looks sexy, almost the same as the fantasy build by Tommy who's outstanding as well.