• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15703 JF

LazyDuck

Known Member
24/8/22
Hello Guys,

A quick question, anyone know where I can get a steel bracelet for the JF AP 15703?

If anyone has one preferably in the UK for sale, please let me know.

Thanks

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
AT YOUR OWN RISK :

Aliexpress sells bracelets for the 15703. But I've never bough them before. When you buy AliX be sure to buy from a trust worthy store and I suggest you read up on AliX policies

Reactions: McDuck888

Reaps

I'm Pretty Popular
25/9/22
That's very cheap. I am dubious about the quality
Just look around. Just gotta accept it sometimes. It's your best bet. Also you'll be surprised what the real manufacturing cost of a ROO bracelet is... it's not exactly super high level finishing or difficult to make...

I know APF still makes bracelets for ROO chronos so you can try asking to source one, but I highly doubt they'll sell it alone. Otherwise M2M is then only way.

LazyDuck

Known Member
24/8/22
Just look around. Just gotta accept it sometimes. It's your best bet. Also you'll be surprised what the real manufacturing cost of a ROO bracelet is... it's not exactly super high level finishing or difficult to make...

I know APF still makes bracelets for ROO chronos so you can try asking to source one, but I highly doubt they'll sell it alone. Otherwise M2M is then only way.
Thanks mate, much appreciated.

Will have a look around M2M too, didn't think its this difficult to source a bracelet!

gilrob

Legendary Member
Supporter
25/10/15
Las Vegas, Nevada
Will have a look around M2M too, didn't think its this difficult to source a bracelet!
It is difficult, particularly if it's a rare bracelet. Most buyers just went for the rubber strap because of the colour contrast, dial, case and strap. I've got the JF with both the black rubber strap and the stainless steel bracelet. I usually rotate them, rubber during the warmer climates and steel bracelet in cooler weather.

Best of luck in finding a bracelet that will meet your requirements.

LazyDuck

Known Member
24/8/22
It is difficult, particularly if it's a rare bracelet. Most buyers just went for the rubber strap because of the colour contrast, dial, case and strap. I've got the JF with both the black rubber strap and the stainless steel bracelet. I usually rotate them, rubber during the warmer climates and steel bracelet in cooler weather.

Best of luck in finding a bracelet that will meet your requirements.
Thanks, yes it has been quite difficult. Also have asked some TDs but no one can source it either. A bit of a bummer.