• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone Vape??

subasti

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/15
Anyone here in to vaping?? Huge vape head here. if there's interest. I'll post up my collection. Also have a few high end pieces to trade.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Moved to The Cigar Lounge where it belongs.

John1

Known Member
20/10/15
No...but I do get a chuckle when I see someone in a car exhale, and looks like a vapor explosion inside the car.

Reactions: JimmyD750

StevieC

28/11/15
Major vaper here.... This Christmas will mark 1 year off the ciggies after a 3 pack a day habit for the last 30 years. I got gear out da ying yang. Stuff is sooooo incredibly cheap compared to an 11 dollar pack of cigs in Chicago it's like it's free!....lol

Steve

dalve

26/5/15
Just started vaping after using snus (tobacco in a small bag you put under your lip) for over 2 years. I have two mech mods, and they're both 26650. I mostly use RTA's (Uwell Crown and Smok TFV4) but just started getting into RDA's and DIY coils, which I find a bit difficult. Also make my own juice, and I only vape sub-ohm (usually around 0.5). What setup do you have?

dalve

26/5/15
Major vaper here.... This Christmas will mark 1 year off the ciggies after a 3 pack a day habit for the last 30 years. I got gear out da ying yang. Stuff is sooooo incredibly cheap compared to an 11 dollar pack of cigs in Chicago it's like it's free!....lol

Steve

Congrats! 1 year is a major achievement :) Was the transition difficult? Do you use high PG juice for that "tobacco smoke feel"?

StevieC

28/11/15
Thanks!!!!

As far as the transition... it was a little trying. I put the ciggies down completely, never touching them again, not like I didn't want to though. Took a bunch of trial and error finding the right equipment, ejuice and so on but a few weeks later I had it all sorted out and I no longer had the Camel urge.

I started out with high PG but found out I'm one of those people that have issues with that... now I only use VG.
I started out with Nic at like 26mg and am now using 6mg in my tanks, 4mg in my drippers.
I started out with every tobacco flavor I could find so it would taste like a ciggie, now I'm huffin nothin but Crunch Berries, Strawberry Custard, Cinnamon Roll and so on.
I started out thinking I would wean myself off the smokes and then the vaping. Right now, I enjoy the vaping too much... CUZ I get to huff Crunch Berries, Strawberry Custard and Cinnamon Rolls.....LOL

Stevie

D

d4m.test

Yep, I sure do...haven't had a cigarette for 4 and a half years now. Nothing really fancy...just have an iStick 30w and 50w boxes and Aspire Triton and Nautilus tanks. I do mix my own, which my wife enjoys the many flavors I come up with.

ddubyat

16/10/13
Vaping to me is like using a digital watch. It gives you the time, but in a way that is much different than looking down at your vintage swiss auto

Reactions: JimmyD750

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
I need to look into it to give up smoking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mastapeas

Known Member
10/7/15
I need to look into it to give up smoking.

It worked for me dude after 22 years of smoking. Start with a 12mg flavor you can enjoy all day and step down to 6mg or 3mg over a few months. You will kick cigs no problem.

Bizznes101

Renowned Member
19/5/16
I quit smoking butts last New Years. Proud to say it and Vaping played a big role in that.
Thing is, I become very interested in things until I know most everything about them. Vaping was no different. I build my own coils and got a decent amt of mods, tanks, RDAs.
Lost interest in it eventually. I use a Reg little e-cig when I have the earge, just as a matter of convenience.
It did help me quit smoking bigly

magoohkg

I'm Pretty Popular
22/11/15
Thanks for the info guys!

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Ever heard of popcorn lung?

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
More false propaganda.

Yes the chemical that caused the sicknesses and deaths in the popcorn factories of the 80's is present in e liquid however at a lower concentration of normal cigarettes.
ZERO studies state that they can or do cause popcorn lung, in fact every study has declared popcorn lung as a non risk for users of the liquid and devices.

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

elfuque

Known Member
6/1/17
I do - I have a Kanger Cupti which I like very much, and I live near an Avail store where I buy all my juice. I'm not crazy into modding and such, but I do enjoy it, especially when I'm working from home. Most of the juice flavors I've tried I haven't liked -- I basically only go for coffee flavors for some reason, the rest I don't find palatable.

FJAS

Known Member
29/5/11
More false propaganda.

Yes the chemical that caused the sicknesses and deaths in the popcorn factories of the 80's is present in e liquid however at a lower concentration of normal cigarettes.
ZERO studies state that they can or do cause popcorn lung, in fact every study has declared popcorn lung as a non risk for users of the liquid and devices.

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s
The suspected chemical is only present in custard (vanilla, creme and butter) type flavored e-liquids.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

six8

12/3/17
f3756ed8364ae416fc898b674cb84a2b.jpg