• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone recognize this watch ?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Saw a picture of it on a GEN forum and really liked it. What is it, and does anyone rep it ?

DSC_0108.jpg

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I don't know if we will ever have a good Jag rep. The gens just ooze quality and wealth. Reps just cannot replicate the "look".
This alarm diver is gorgeous! The Jag - any Jag - is top of my list for wanted gens in the future.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Honestly, and I can say this I think because I usually buy more than my share of cheap watches, a lot of the JLC reps just look like trouble to me. Im more inclined to get a reverso squadra quartz chrono, or some other reverso with a dual face, or the rep duometre.

Silix also appears to have some interesting options on his site. Bargain reverso's that probably will be ok and some GMT types with white and black dials I like.

HPoirot

31/3/11
I was about to pull the trigger on silix reverso too. But on closer inspection of the pictures, those with dual face have crowns on both sides.

The pictures don't show that clearly though. So do look out for that.