• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

anyone (or anyone's wife/GF) have a TD for replica bags/accessories?

eddieo

lifelong Masshole
Certified
7/3/23
Massachusetts
I've reached out to some members that have listed bags for sale but no one has a TD they'll share (or their wife won't let them lol).

LesImmortables

Looking Around
18/12/21
I'm not sure about here, but there are some reddit rep subs for womens bags with some pretty damn qc. There was a rep sub there that was really popular, I think repladies or something like that. Anyways, the sub got a column in time magazine or some big news paper and the sub got shut down. Def check out reddit and look for leads, I don't have any don't buy womens bags.

Reactions: eddieo

Ashersf

Horology Curious
1/3/23
New York
I have ordered hundreds of dollars worth of reps from this lady. On WhatsApp.
She is trusted. Works 24/7 lol. Always responds very fast. Her quality i would rate as 7/10 but Dont know what quality you are looking for… her WhatsApp number is +86156 2287 8651 her website is http://m.ygshoes188.com/ and her email is [email protected]

eddieo

lifelong Masshole
Certified
7/3/23
Massachusetts
hey mate, could you send me the lead aswell?
@YellowFin gave me Nina @ WhatsApp (+86 185 2926 5101); I actually just made my first purchase last night. Not the cheapest but I didn't put a lot of energy into price shopping as YellowFin vouched for Nina's quality, and also pointed out that she handles shipping which not all bag reps do. Her website is https://x.yupoo.com/photos/wwujiao/categories/3372661 (I'm on there now shopping for a tote bag so this link will bring you to my sort; the listed categories are about the best you're gonna do, sort-wise). I'll let you know how the quality of the briefcase I bought is; let me know of your experience as well.

rsnow

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
Certified
14/12/22
Germany
Update: Nina sent me QC photos for approval and they are amazing. Here are a few:

May I ask in what price range something like this would be? I then might also be looking for something there :D

eddieo

lifelong Masshole
Certified
7/3/23
Massachusetts
BTW, this leather one was only about $100 more. I just couldn't justify such an upscale case given my "business casual" style...

Reactions: rsnow
3/12/22
Country Rd, USA

I've only personally used fabag.com which is broken today for some reason. Comes with the territory, my friend. My experience with them was great, just a month ago.

phi7

Horology Curious
27/4/23
germany
@YellowFin gave me Nina @ WhatsApp (+86 185 2926 5101); I actually just made my first purchase last night. Not the cheapest but I didn't put a lot of energy into price shopping as YellowFin vouched for Nina's quality, and also pointed out that she handles shipping which not all bag reps do. Her website is https://x.yupoo.com/photos/wwujiao/categories/3372661 (I'm on there now shopping for a tote bag so this link will bring you to my sort; the listed categories are about the best you're gonna do, sort-wise). I'll let you know how the quality of the briefcase I bought is; let me know of your experience as well.
Could you recheck the number? It’s not working for me 😔