• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anyone make a rep of this Aquaracer?

tflgee

1/9/09
I saw this on the Tag website but have been unable to find a rep (from a trusted dealer), Anyone seen this watch or something close to it in a rep? The Gen is a quartz and thats what I'm looking for ( a rep of a gen quarts watch, I need a few quartz beaters)

aquaracerquartz.jpg

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
hi there mate.

i don't think i've ever seen a rep of that. your best bet would be to email hont and attach that photo and see if he can source it for you.

tflgee

1/9/09
hi there mate.

i don't think i've ever seen a rep of that. your best bet would be to email hont and attach that photo and see if he can source it for you.

yea, tried that already :(

Too bad, I think it's a nice looking watch for those days you just don't feel like too many whistles and bells.

tflgee

1/9/09
I thought about that watch but I really don't want a chrono. After some of the recent threads I'd be uncomfortable ordering from WE. Although I did see that same watch at some of the other trusted dealers.

mw1015

Renowned Member
26/1/09
also the chrono day/date is 43mm in diameter so fairly big in size. the one you are after appears to be a smaller watch.

if you do consider the chrono tho, most if not all dealers would be able to source this rep for you.

ThreadLocker

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
17/12/07
If it is gonna be used as a beater, I would recommend something without gold....this gold does not hold up well on beaters

tflgee

1/9/09
Good point, normally gold would be a poor choice for an every day beater but in this case I don't care. I already have a stainless Formula 1 that I can bang around. I just thought this watch looked good and if I get a year or two out of it (wearing it off and on) I will be happy.

Unfortunately it seems to be unobtanium :(

Come on rep factories, not everyone wants a freaking chrono. It
seems as if there are a 100 rep Tags and 98 of them are chrono's. I can't be the only person that feels the need to have a few non-chrono watches.

thober

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/09
Im looking for that watch to, i had the gen SS white dial, and it is now on the bottom of the sea i Italy. Bracelet broke when i was pounded on some rocks when i was out swimming. Always wanted to by the same watch :(